Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Chicken Flavored Rawhide Retriever Sticks - 20 pk.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley chicken flavored rawhide retriever sticks - 20 pk. see more...

Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
My dog loves these! The only bad thing is that he eats them so fast it makes me nervous he will choke. They are reasonably priced and there is often a cartwheel for them at Target.
Kyrstin L.
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
My babies love these, they are a good price and available right at Target. I've heard Rawhide can be very bad for dogs but my animals have had no problems so far
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My dog loved these and ate right up! So, they didn't last as long as I wanted them to, which is why I gave them a lower rating. He definitely like them, but I thought they'd last a little longer than a treat!