Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Chicken Flavored Rawhide Retriever Sticks - 20 pk.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley chicken flavored rawhide retriever sticks - 20 pk. see more...

Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My dog loved these and ate right up! So, they didn't last as long as I wanted them to, which is why I gave them a lower rating. He definitely like them, but I thought they'd last a little longer than a treat!
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these! The only bad thing is that he eats them so fast it makes me nervous he will choke. They are reasonably priced and there is often a cartwheel for them at Target.
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
My babies love these, they are a good price and available right at Target. I've heard Rawhide can be very bad for dogs but my animals have had no problems so far