Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Chicken Flavored American Beef Hide Chips - 6 oz. uploaded by Erika T.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Boots and barkley chicken flavored american beef hide chips - 6 oz. see more...

Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Recently I took my 6 year old dog to the vet to get a skin tag checked out. While there, the vet couldn't stop gushing about how beautiful my dog's teeth were. She asked if I brushed them and I laughed and said no - I've never even had them professionally cleaned!
I owe it all to these beefhide chips! They are the perfect size that I don't have to worry about my dog eating too much or choking on them. They keep her busy while cleaning her teeth at the same time. My dog has never had a problem digesting them. For about $3.40 these are a great price and I buy them about once a month! You can find these at your local Target - I highly recommend! ☺
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
One of my Lhasa Apso favorite treats ! I always purchase it whenever I'm in target but lately haven't seen it in my local target for a few months now . Not sure if they discontinued it ? Pls bring it back ! My pup loves it
Zoee L.
Warrenville SC
These are my go to treats for my pups. I find them at target in a huge bag, and target usually has coupons through the cartwheel app for dog treats!