Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley 10

Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley 10" Rawhide Retriever Sticks - 20 pk.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots & barkley rawhide retriever sticks - 18 count see more...

Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley 10
Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley 10" Rawhide Retriever Sticks - 20 pk.
  • "My puppy absolutely loves these rawhides." in 1 review
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is part of our snacking arsenal! My two shih tzus love these and they get good use out of them! It's well priced and we have purchased and repurchased many times over! I do recommend these for small dogs!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
LOVE these! We bought these for the dogs for Christmas. They love them and it take them a long time to chew on them. And then really like them too! They're slightly pricey but not comparatively to any other brands.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased these as a gift bag treat for my dog's birthday pawty and they were a hit with all of the dogs! These are great for small dogs!
Erin E.
Erin E.
I was given these when I got my puppy, and he has gone through SO many bags of these it's ridiculous. He can EASILY eat one in 3 days tops. They're great when we take him in the car (he rides in a car seat-type thing) and he'll chew this the entire way. If we're eating dinner we'll give him a new one, or if we'll be gone all day he'll find this and chew away. If you or anyone you know is getting/has a puppy, this is a necessity for them to have.
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
You just don't get any better!!! especially for my teething puppies!!! they will chew on these for hours!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
My puppy absolutely loves these rawhides. They are a great size for her, and I can even put some peanut butter in there so it keeps her busy. This is the only thing that she will do by herself. She loves them.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
All of my dogs, either the ones that live with me all the time or the ones I watch for people love them. The only downside is that if they've been chewed on a lot, they get rather soggy and will sometimes get stuck in my dogs hair/fur.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Got these for my dog as a last minute resort. He doesn't care too much for them, prefers compressed ones.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
Brawley, CA
My puppies will be 8 weeks soon, and they love these. Their little gums are starting to have teeth poke through, and they love chewing on these. They're a little large for my dogs' mouths, but that's on me, not the product.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My dogs love any and all rawhides. But I try to give them the flat square pieces instead of the sticks because they start to swallow the sticks before they are soft enough and choke on them.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
Do these come in flavors?