BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

A silky soft, and comfortable leopard print collar your dog will beg to wear everyday. The 3/4 inch wide nylon collar is adjustable for a custom fit and the tough plastic buckle snaps quickly and easily. this collar also has a metal d-ring for attaching id tags, charms and leashes. see more...

Megan D.
I have had a couple of these and it seems some are made differently? Some have held up excellent and others I have had the prongs on the clasp break. But tons of cute designs.
Megan M.
Marion, IA
Not the best quality there is for collars, but they work just fine and do not break. They seem less sturdy than more expensive collars though, which is understandable.
Linsey A.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these collars. I have a bunch of them so I can switch them out, because even dogs like to look their best. I bought it at Target in Montana. They are a great price and with bigger dogs like ours it is always easy to find their size. I like the style and color options.
ashtyn C.
A really cute colors for the price. Can't wait to check out more for my big dog!! My dog loves it, it doesn't choke her! I bought it on amazon online. I would definitely buy a different style again!
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert
This brand is really good. I prefer a different one but this lasted just as well! It wasn't too bad of a price and looked super cute on my dog. I would definitely recommend to purchase this to new dog owners.
Caitlin B.
10/10 for these collars! They are stylish and strong! Your doggo can look hot but you wont have to worry about the collar coming apart or slipping off! Target dog isle and less than $10! I love mine!!!!
Leah C.
I have three dogs and they each have a Boots and Barkley collar. They are well made and have lasted years, my oldest is almost 8, so that's a long time. It's finally showing some wear but still looks good and serves its purpose. I highly recommend this brand.
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
My favorite part about these soft collars are that they have a buckle that comes undone if the collar were to get caught on something. This is great because some other collars would need to be replaced when this happens but not this collar!
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Had a pink leopard version of this color, and it lasted for a good 6+ years. Granted she didn't wear it every day, but still! It looked fairly new still after that long of a time.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
I have purchased a few of these collars. They always hold up and wash very well! They come in really cute colors and patterns. They make my pup look very stylish and trendy!
Cindy R.
I have large strong dogs. How durable is the closure? Is it made of metal or plastic?
Heather b.
Is this a good product
Karine M.
Carpina, Pe, Brazil
Ashley W.
Upper Lake, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I have a small Shih Tzu. Would this be too wide/big for her?