BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

A silky soft, and comfortable leopard print collar your dog will beg to wear everyday. The 3/4 inch wide nylon collar is adjustable for a custom fit and the tough plastic buckle snaps quickly and easily. this collar also has a metal d-ring for attaching id tags, charms and leashes. see more...

Megan D.
Megan D.
I have had a couple of these and it seems some are made differently? Some have held up excellent and others I have had the prongs on the clasp break. But tons of cute designs.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Marion, IA
Not the best quality there is for collars, but they work just fine and do not break. They seem less sturdy than more expensive collars though, which is understandable.
Danni M.
Danni M.
Casa Grande, AZ
Very cute and adorable but I've seen other brands last slot longer my big dog likes to tear things up
Mailin S.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Este es un buen collar fácil de cerrar y de abril muy cómodo para las mascotas y muy fácil de usar
Linsey A.
Linsey A.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these collars. I have a bunch of them so I can switch them out, because even dogs like to look their best. I bought it at Target in Montana. They are a great price and with bigger dogs like ours it is always easy to find their size. I like the style and color options.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
10/10 for these collars! They are stylish and strong! Your doggo can look hot but you wont have to worry about the collar coming apart or slipping off! Target dog isle and less than $10! I love mine!!!!
Leah C.
Leah C.
I have three dogs and they each have a Boots and Barkley collar. They are well made and have lasted years, my oldest is almost 8, so that's a long time. It's finally showing some wear but still looks good and serves its purpose. I highly recommend this brand.
Jaycelyn K.
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
My favorite part about these soft collars are that they have a buckle that comes undone if the collar were to get caught on something. This is great because some other collars would need to be replaced when this happens but not this collar!
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
I have purchased a few of these collars. They always hold up and wash very well! They come in really cute colors and patterns. They make my pup look very stylish and trendy!
Selena M.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
Love these collars they are stylish for all small dogs and big dogs my chihuahua has a cute little aqua blue mini collar. works great and washes great.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
I have large strong dogs. How durable is the closure? Is it made of metal or plastic?
Heather b.
Carpina, Pe, Brazil
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Upper lake, CA
I have a small Shih Tzu. Would this be too wide/big for her?