Boots Amazon Forest Bath Cream

by Boots

Indulge in this fragrant bath cream . Soak up the organic vanilla and moisturizing brazil nut oil, to leave your skin soft and supple.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boots Amazon Forest Bath Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This product smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft after a long day at the gym or work.” in reviews
It smells amazing, leaves your skin silky smooth. I love using it for when I decide to do an at home spa day.
Nebraska
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Boots Amazon Forest Bath Cream uploaded by Pinnalipi C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This a great product smells good I also have the hand and cream in the photo below makes your hands so soft
silver spring
I did not like the smell of it and I didn’t feel like I worked on everybody but the price was reasonable
This is great for feeling brace and adventurous. An exotic looking product that leaves your skin soft.
Medford, MA
Great creaaaaaam! U guys should to try! It’s reaaaaaaaally goooood! I want some more !!!
The smell is amazing!! and the product is awesome! definitely would buy again
The smell is amazing!! and the product is awesome! definitely would buy again
Cary, NC
Soft and light, purely moisturizing. the scents are the biggest bonus :)
Soft and light, purely moisturizing. the scents are the biggest bonus :)
Winthrop, ME
Leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft. The scent is amazing.
Leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft. The scent is amazing.
Newark, NY
I love the smell of this product and how it leaves your skin soft
I love the smell of this product and how it leaves your skin soft
This product smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft.
This product smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft.

Looking for your answer?