BY BOOTH'S

Brittney S.
richmond, CA
C booth honey almond nourishing dry oil mist is an amazing oil. The product is a spray(obviously) which makes using an oil all over your body easy. I was expecting it to be on par with most dry oils I tried and it pleasantly exceeded my expectations. I am beyond amazed and delighted to have used this an experienced it’s softening effects and the soothing of my dry skin. As of late my skin has been difficult to moisturize but this product had ascended from heaven on the wings of an angel.
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In the winter Muslim gets unbearably dry, I spray this on my entire body as soon and I get out of the shower and it really helps keep my skin protected. It also smells great.
Taylor G.
I love this brand because everything they make is so refreshing and smells so good! This spray is a good refresher for midday and is super handy to have around.
Alexis L.
I love their oil sprays, great when you get out of the shower. It soaks in your skin and isn't greasy. I have tried the almond & Tahitian scents