Bootea Daytime Detox Tea (14 days) uploaded by Ane K.Bootea Daytime Detox Tea (14 days) uploaded by Zuly C.

BY BOOTEA

Bootea makes a point of using only the best natural ingredients for your body. The natural health and weight loss ingredients we use are specifically and finitely selected to maximise the detoxification process. Daytime tea works to increase your... see more...

• does it really work? i have i a friend who said it works like a l...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ane K.
My favorite detox company!!! I bought their daytime detox which comes in a box with the night time detox, great packaging btw. I bought mine when i was in Dubai from Holland and Barret it was not that expensive to me the price was good and the quality is better. It literally gets out all the dirt, its underrated and recommend it!
Eila F.
Croydon, London
Stars -*****
Packaging-to the point
Actual product - good . Did work for me
Value for money -yes
Ease of availability- yes , I ordered online but now it’s available on every health store easily
My recommendation / will buy again - yes Bootea 14 Day Teatox
rachel l.
does it really work? i have i a friend who said it works like a laxative always making her go to the bathroom. so does this really do something?