Bootea 28 Day Teatox uploaded by Em T.

BY BOOTEA

Bootea makes a point of using only the best natural ingredients for your body. The natural health and weight loss ingredients we use are specifically and finitely selected to maximise the detoxification process. Daytime tea works to increase your... see more...

Abbie D.
Morpeth, Lynemouth
Okay so this is the second time I have tried bootea. The first time was for 14 days but this time I did it for 28 days. I found the results to be exactly the same. I did get good results from drinking this tea but they did not include weight loss so please don’t buy this if you are looking for a quick fix or a boost it doesn’t work with weight loss. It did however dramatically reduce my bloating to the point that I was shook. I bloat after every meal; it’s annoying and sometimes spoils my mood if i think I no longer look nice. It also improved my overall health, I felt a lot more energised through the day (normally I’m very fatigued) and after the first two or three days my coffee consumption had dropped from three cups a day to one. I will definitely be buying this again.
Lucie A.
Pulborough
If you are looking to shred a few pounds then this is perfect it isn't the best tasting but if you like herbal tea you probably would it has a lacto in so once you drink the night time one the next day you are glued to the toilet for the morning this more really flushes out poo then losing weight
Em T.
Absolutely love it. Always use this when trying to loose weight. Very good price not too pricey! Everything I hoped for and more! I have never tried anything else. I would buy and buy again! Makes you feel great!
Jessica S.
Quarrendon, Aylesbury
After deciding to go through a detox after noticing how bloated I looked I picked this up.

Initially I was nt sure what to expect however after my first 24 hours I was quite shocked. I have never felt like so much junk has been flushed out of my system. If you want something to really cleanse your body give this a go.

The tea at night is not the tea to worry about here but the morning tea. Be prepared to run to the toilet.

After doing this cleanse of course I did not shed a tone of weight but my bloating was less noticeable and it was a nice way of detoxing my body. The product is worth while trying even if it is the 14 day detox
Paris S.
Tayport, Fife
Bootea 28 Day Teatox has anyone tried this and seen results??

back