Booster Low-Molecular HA uploaded by Melissa W.Booster Low-Molecular HA uploaded by Madison L.Booster Low-Molecular HA uploaded by Megan E.

BY HYLAMIDE

Multi-Depth Rehydration Booster, 5 Hyaluronic Complexes, Varying molecular weights to target visible skin rehydration at multiple levels, Product Weight: 30 ml. see more...

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really liked the HYLAMIDE HA. I went out on a limb one day and bought it at my local CVS, while shopping one day. I knew that Hyaluronic acid is great for the skin, to help keep it healthy and to help protect the skin too, so when I saw that this product had 5 different types of Hyaluronic acid, I had to try it. The texture is of a water/gel, and soaks into the skin nicely. It does leave a slight sticky feel, but nothing a little moisturizer on top, wouldn't fix. I have yet to try this under makeup, but would imagine it wouldn't work too great. I can tell you though, that this leaves my skin very plump,smooth and even helps to get rid of a few fine lines that I have around my eyes. Overall... I would recommend and be willing to try other Hylamide products too!
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
I usually use this after I do all of my morning skincare steps and am prepping my skin for makeup application. It gives my skin a healthy plump look and helps with the look of dry spots. A little goes a long way so it's well worth the price, as one bottle lasts for a really long time
Megan E.
Norman, OK
I can't say I honestly saw a difference when using this. I went throughh a whole bottle and I have no plans of repurchasing but this certainly didnt hurt at all. I am a huge fan of the brand and the price though. It isn't great on my skin but it could definitely be worse!
Danielle D.
OMG! So cheap for hyaluronic acid! It works sooooo good. I use this everyday because I have very dry skin. A 30ml has lasted me 5 months now. LOVE IT!
Kris L.
Hamilton, ON
Hyaluronic Acid serums have been a staple since I was introduced to Hylamide. This serum is instantly hydrating and provides a nice plumping and freshness to my skin. I can’t go without this. I recommend it to absolutely everyone! It’s such a good price too!
Tiffany K.
Toronto, ON
I love this product. It's so hydrating without being greasy. My skin literally soaks this stuff up during the cold Canadian Winter season. I use this with my retinol 2% serum so that my skin doesn't go crazy when I'm just trying to treat a bad acne flare
Frances D.
Hamilton
I bought this to replace the Ordinary HA+B5 serum as that did not do as much as I had hoped. I use it after applying the Glycolic Toner from The Ordinary, and both transform my skin! Well worth the price as you only need a small amount and it's beautifully spreadable. Highly recommend! It works for me when my skin is dry, AND when my skin is a little more oily.
Katarina T.
Etobicoke, ON
Great product, dries super fast upon application. It really hydrated my skin. I will say that I like the hyaluronic acid from the NiOD better because it isn’t as thick. The price is a bit high for what it is.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I use this serum almost every single day and I love it! It helps my skin to retain moisture / lock in moisture and that really the reason I bought it. The price is awesome! Highly recommend!
Katherine D.
I’ve recently started using this product and I’m very impressed. It makes my skin feel more hydrated throughout the day, and it’s not at all greasy. Well worth the money as you only need a small amount at a time. It also keeps my skin looking less oily which is always a bonus! Would definitely repurchase!
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
How much does this cost?