Boost® Simply Complete™ Vanilla Bean Nutritional Drink 8 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Audia J.

BY BOOST

Boost® Simply Complete™ drink is made with simply 9 ingredients plus a blend of 25 Vitamins & Minerals for complete nutrition and delicious taste made simple. It's made without artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners and is also Non-GMO†. see more...

Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cant believe how healthy #BOOSTSimplyComplete is, It is sinfully delicious and I #GotItFree for a review from BzzAgent. Very filling with 10g of protein, 25 vitamins and minerals and 190 calories for 8oz. I like that it is convenient so I can easily take it anywhere and it is great for any time of the day. I like them chilled over crushed ice, but you can drink them at room temperature as well. I will keep these handy for family and personal use and I recommend them for anybody that enjoys a healthy creamy delicious drink not only as a meal replacement but as a added energy boost for an active lifestyle. No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or GMO. Also gluten and soy free.
Audia J.
Smyrna, GA
Do far so good. I was looking for a healthier aternive to ensure and boost that had less and more natural ingredients. Simply boost definitely provides that for me.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really liked how smooth tasting Boost is. The flavor was a very nice vanilla. The issue I had was the smell of protein. Maybe if it were frozen or in a smoothie. I couldn't get past it.
Maranda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are good not bad tasting until the afternoon taste come it's a weird taste it leaves behind but I there than that i like them
Dylan H.
Great tasting drink
I drink one before every workout
And I'm really seeing a difference in gain.
Rusti H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nice packaging easy to open. The flavor is sweet and smooth. Reminded me of a vanilla milkshake.