BY BOOST #52 in Nutritional Drinks

Research shows that unintentional weight loss in older adults could interfere with physical abilities and is associated with increased health risks. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
I like to drink these when I know I won't have time for a meal on the go. I also enjoy them for breakfast because I'm not usually that hungry in the mornings, so this is easy for me to finish and it's got the nutrients I need to start my day
Faith O.
Faith O.
I actually drank this when I was pregnant because I was constantly sick and couldn't keep anything down. This was one of the only things that eased my stomach and made me feel full while still giving me and my baby nutrition. The price was good and it's easy to find pretty much at any local grocery store/drug store Walmart target etc.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Best nutritional drink ever! Tastes delicious! I hate milk so this is my replacement
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
I had MRSA a few years ago and this is all that I was able to keep down for 5 weeks. So glad they taste good!
Heather P.
I love boost. Usually stuff like this doesn't taste all that great but this stuff tastes good!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
This stuff actually tastes great, most of the time these taste disgusting!! Would recommend!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Boost is one of my favorite pre made protein shakes. They are great for snacks and even meal replacement. I think vanilla and chocolate both taste excellent.
Marisa A.
Marisa A.
I love this stuff words can describe how much I love this stuff it's the best and it doesn't help u with ur weight
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
I swear by these boost drinks. They taste amazing and definitely have helped me with my weight gain journey
Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Westport, ON
I always thought boost was for people who were trying to loose weight, but they're actually great to drink when you're on the go and to busy to stop for meals. This very vanilla is delicious! AND it's a great source of protein and fiber.
Heather P.
What's your favorite flavor?