BY BOOST PLUS #20 in Nutritional Drinks

Excellent Source of Calcium & Vitamin D to Help Support Bone Health 26 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. Gluten Free. Lactose Free**. Natural & Artificial Flavor. Stay Strong, Stay Active with Boost.™. Complete Nutritional Drink to help you be your best! Benefits from Nestle Nutrition. Nutritional View:  Research shows that over 40% of adults do not meet the recommended daily intake for many vitamins and mineral through diet alone.  Boost&re. see more...

• how many calories and grams of sugar??1 Answers
  • Besides this drink, what are other good drinks or supplem...2 Answers
  • How often should these be consumed?1 Answers
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried these a few months after trying the normal Boost nutrition shakes and WOW! These are much more filling, with more calories. This is great for me because I really wanted to gain weight. These aren't the most expensive shakes but also not the cheapest. They are some of the best tasting and have great results though. Will buy many more times! Boost Plus Complete Nutritional Drink 12 Pack Rich Chocolate
Miranda V.
Review for: Very Vanilla, Rich Chocolate, Creamy Strawberry more...
I really love these. The flavor is great and smooth. They have a ton of protein which is good for those of us who don’t get enough in our diet. Really effective, reasonably priced and can find at almost any grocery store!
Steffanie C.
Alhambra , Ca
I'm such a weirdo I love these drinks in chocolate. When I had braces I was such a wimp after getting them tightened I wouldn't eat for days! So my mom would get me these shakes that had the little extra weight gainer or protein in it I'm not sure I don't remember what it had in it but ever since then I still love them and would drink them still to this date. The flavor is so much tastier and richer than let's say the Kellogg's breakfast essentials (watery flavor and nasty aftertaste).
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
I think this product tastes great and really gives you that extra BOOST you need ;) But really, it has a lot of vitamins and good nutritional value. Great also for people that are sick or recovering from surgery but can't keep solid food down. My dad was diagnosed with cancer last year and got very very sick with the chemotherapy treatments, his doctor recommended these and he really likes them, too.
molly k.
The taste is why it doesn't get 5 stars. Both of my parents had cancer and these were given to them while going through chemo to give them their vitamins and nutrients. My father definitely enjoyed them more then my mother
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I used to drink this every morning to replace my breakfast. it is kind of expensive for what you get. it does have a great taste however. I don't think I would buy this again because there are better ones out there.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to drink these during a period where I had trouble maintaining the proper weight and it really helped get those extra calories that I needed. Not to mention the extra vitamins that really help perk you up a bit. The chocolate is the flavor I prefer but I don't recommend drinking it while eating anything with sugar any it, it looses it "chocolate-y taste".
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I really like this product!! I love drinking it before working out, because it gives me that extra boost I need!! This is a great alternative to coffee on days when you would rather opt out of that daily cup of coffee. I love the taste, and I highly recommend that you try this product out! :)
Robin R.
Hemet, CA
I use the Glucose Control for my children to get extra vitamins into them. They love the flavor and are nice and filling. Mixed with milk you can really stretch out the 12 pack. We go thru 2 12 packs a month. The amount I would have to spend in vitamins would be way more. Really recommend these for kids that are have deficiencies or just need a little Boost.
Carman A.
Kings Mountain, NC
I absolutely love Boost plus complete nutritional drinks I buy them on a daily basis. They have all kinds of flavors. Strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla. Pick up your favorite flavor today and start drinking your boost!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What flavor do you like? I like the chocolate.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Does this Boost drink actually give you more energy?
Robb L.
Caruthersville, MO
Has anyone else had a good out come using these?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Besides this drink, what are other good drinks or supplements to gain weight?
Berenice S.
how many calories and grams of sugar??

back