BY BOOST

BOOST® Original drink provides 26 vitamins and minerals to help close this nutrition gap, plus 10g of protein and 3g of fiber. see more...

• Can this product be used as a meal replacement and will it fill y...1 Answers
Stacey S.
I love this drink and the flavor it has good benefit I find it to fill me up and I usually drink this whenever I skip one of my meals especially breakfast. It's not pricey at all and I would definitely buy it again on my next trip to the grocery store.
Jen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this drink! Gives me the energy and necessary vitamins. It's very effective and meets my expectations! The taste tastes good although it is kind of pricey though. I do recommend this to others as well!
Sophia H.
I really like boost and I am only 22. I always get told this is a drink for older people but it tastes great!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Can this product be used as a meal replacement and will it fill you up/help you loose weight?