BY BOOST #48 in Nutritional Drinks

Stay Strong! Stay Active! Complete Nutrition To Help You Stay Strong And Active. This Drink Provides 25% Dv Or More Of 23 Vitamins And Minerals. Have One Of These Drinks As A Nutritious Snack Or Mini Meal To Help Meet Your Daily Nutritional Needs. 26 Essential Vitamins And Minerals Excellent Source Of Calcium And Vitamin D For Bone Health Provides Choline - 55 Mg Of Choline Per Serving&Nbsp; Natural And Artificial Flavor see more...

• "It tastes great and it isn't chalky. " in 1 review
  • "On an everyday level, they taste good if chilled and keep me, well "boosted"." in 1 review
MK J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was surprised how good these taste because I haven’t come across a lot of nutritional drinks that taste good. I usually drink one in the mornings along with my breakfast and it helps keep me more full. I recommend this.
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I actually lived on Boost for a couple months. The winter before last I became extremely ill due to one of my medications building up in my body (the medication wasn't being broken down or processed in my body the way it should have been) and had several trips to the hospital. After the medication had gotten out of my body a big problem still remained, I had absolutely no appetite and actually could taste very little. I MADE myself drink three of these a day while I waited for my appetite to return and this product got me through an extremely difficult time. Eventually I slowly started to eat regular food, but I still drink these to help me meet my nutritional needs. I am in no way recommending solely relying on these for nutrition, I'm merely relaying my story. The chocolate tastes amazing (the colder this is the better it tastes) and another benefit is that maybe a year ago they added additional fiber to the original drinks. For a long time I struggled to find ways for me to get the daily fiber that I needed and originally I drink the high fiber version of this. For me this was my best source that I could get. Since they have increased the fiber amount in the original drink I switched to that version (it has a bit less calories but now that I am eating regular food that is not an issue). I think this drink is amazing and would highly recommend it to anyone who is having trouble meeting their daily nutritional needs and to anyone who has lost their appetite for any reason as it is much easier to make yourself drink a chocolate drink than it is to force yourself to eat food.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Boost® Original Rich Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink 12-8 fl. oz. Bottles keeps tour energy "boosted". Great to drink with for breakfast with a piece of fruit. Tastes like chocolate milk...not chalky tasting.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This actually wasn't that bad. I was prescribed this to put on weight. I thought it was going to be nasty and have a chalky taste. It doesn't. And it says rich chocolate.... It's rich chocolate.
Sara M.
This product tastes very nice, and it's an awesome nutritional drink.

It's great for after I've been sick, because it gives me the energy and nutrients I need to feel and get better. I'm very satisfied with my experience with this product.

Will purchase again, and I always mention it to people when they ask what brand of nutritional drink is the best!
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
This tastes awful, like the fakest chocolate flavor ever invented, it really is too chalky for human consumption. I had this drink once, and I'd never willingly waste money on it ever again. The instant breakfast drinks that come in the white/blue bottles are far superior, because they actually taste like food.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is perfect for anyone who can't intake hard food or food at all due to recent surgeries. I prefer the chocolate! Tastes just like a smoothie! Perfect for teens with braces and can't chew anything remotely hard. It has all the nutrients needed and keeps you energized!
Stacie K.
I have no special diet of any kind, but sometimes a meal can be hard to get in. Boost fills me up, and I find the chocolate flavor to be the most pleasant. No chalky after taste as I have found with other nutritional drinks. Best use for this product is for those of us who can find it hard to find time for a meal. I do also have friends who are pre-diabetic who have used Boost and found it safe for them.
Keandra P.
Fayetteville, Nc
My mother purchased this, and I tried it one morning and I love them. I wanted to try something to help me put on a little weight too and I was reading that I can drink these. I didn't feel any different after drinking them but they're pretty good
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I drink nutritional supplement shakes as an addition to my meals each day and boost is my second choice when I am out shopping. Generic supplements are watery and don't taste like chocolate and leave a bad aftertaste. I like to stock up on these when they go on sale and I have a coupon, if my first choice is not available. I highly recommend.
Courtney A.
Does this make you loose weight??