Boost® Original Creamy Strawberry Complete Nutritional Drink 8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Victoria V.

BY BOOST #81 in Nutritional Drinks

Research shows that over 40% of adults do not meet the recommended daily intake for many vitamins and minerals through diet alone. see more...

• What do you think about this protein? Is good? Do you rec...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend using this after working out?3 Answers
  • What flavor is your favorite flavor of boost drink?1 Answers
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
I drink this in the mornings for breakfast. I like the chocolate sensation. I mainly drink it for the proteins and vitamins. Boost® Original Complete Nutritional Drink 8 fl. oz. Bottle
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just had my first Boost and it was the original rich chocolate. My first impression of it was t seemed silky smooth but with a little bit of a chalky after taste. The chocolate really is rich and you can taste that in the drink.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I drink these if I'm sick and don't feel like eating, we buy this for my grandma as well because it's hard to get weight on her, they may taste bland to others but it's not so bad after a while. It's another good way to get nutrients and vitamins.
Beth D.
Review for: Nutritional Energy Drink more...
I have recently started trying to gain weight. I am naturally thin and almost nothing helps put weight on me. Boost nutritional drinks taste good and have about 240 calories per bottle. I drink a bottle with lunch and I am hoping for the best. Fingers crossed this helps!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
He’s are actually really good I started drinking then when I was in the hospital but now I drink them mostly all the time I win my medication makes me so nauseous that I cant feel like eating something
achaia f.
huntsville, AL
Boost drinks are very delicious and great for when you don't have much time to make a meal for lunch. They keep you filled and satisfied for a good while so it's going to keep around. These nutritional drinks are a bit pricey, but the taste and the benefits makes it worth it.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Decided to give this flavor a try, it's OK I'd prefer the chocolate drink. The flavor is like. Watered down light strawberry taste, with a bit of a chalky after taste. I try to drink it fast so the flavor doesn't bother me and I eat a mint after lol
Heather F.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These drinks are very tasty and great for on the go. I'm busy a lot and sometimes don't have the chance to make a meal so they are easy to just grab and throw in your purse. I used to drink ensure but I like these better.
Sarah R.
I drink the orginal chocolate flavor for my breakfast sometimes in the morning. It's really tasty. The price for me at publix is typically around $9 for a six pack I believe. I know some chocolate protein drinks have a chalk feeling taste and this does not.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm a very busy mom.and as much as I hate to admit it, I skip meals ALOT. I use to drink Ensure nutritional drinks until a friend recommended these. Its good if you need those extra vitamins and minerals or if you're like me and need to supplement meals. They come in a variety of flavors and taste great!
Melanie B.
S Ozone Park, NY
Would you recommend using this after working out?
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
What do you think about this protein? Is good? Do you recommend it after a workout?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What flavor is your favorite flavor of boost drink?