Boost Original Complete Nutritional Drink Very Vanilla - 6 PK uploaded by Jessica R.

BY BOOST #29 in Nutritional Drinks

Boost® Original Complete Nutritional Drink Very Vanilla.
Gluten free.
Lactose free**.
Nestle nutrition.
Complete nutritional drink.
26 essential vitamins & minerals.
Excellent source of calcium & Vitamin D to help support bone health.
Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

Buy on Target
Tori J.
Shadyside, OH
These are good but you can't rely on them more than once a day so be careful
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
My son sometimes go on binges with food. Like one week he will eat normally then next week he will nibble a little bit here & a little bit there & not actually eat a full meal and these help a lot! When he drinks these it ensures me he's still getting his vitamins & nutrition! He loves these & the chocolate!
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
OMG! I have gained so much weight with my kids and must cut back on sugar and calories and intake more PROTEIN but these drinks are like Glue in my mouth..YUK! They have less sugar than my sodas and several grams of protein but YUCK.. .. NASTEE...NO flavor ..
Harneet D.
Boost is the best. I love it. I love the vanilla flavor even if I don't eat dinner I can drink this and it fills me up.
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
I live off of this during high physical stamina ballet performances! I recommend as a great and easily consumable nutritional supplement during any high energy and emotion work out activity. And it's delicious!
Amber L.
Wellness Guru Expert
These drinks taste great and are perfect for on the go nutrition. It was also recommended for me to drink to help with lactation nutrition.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I used to buy this drink it taste so good it makes you have energy I like it I would buy it
jessica r.
Barnegat, NJ
Boost drinks help me so much in gaining weight i love it. if your looking to gain weight it helps you a lot an also is good with eating meals
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this for a few months as a quickie breakfast, and it did a good job keeping me full and energized. The vanilla was overly sweet for me, but not bad. I have since switched to using protein powder as I've found a brand that is cheaper, healthier, and more eco-friendly.
Carol A.
P C Beach, FL
I really love Boost Nutritional Drinks. The vanilla taste is like a milkshake to me! It really helps me get my nutrition.
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
Does this help gain weight ?