Boost Original Complete Nutritional Drink Very Vanilla - 6 PK uploaded by Jessica R.

BY BOOST

Boost® Original Complete Nutritional Drink Very Vanilla.
Gluten free.
Lactose free**.
Nestle nutrition.
Complete nutritional drink.
26 essential vitamins & minerals.
Excellent source of calcium & Vitamin D to help support bone health.
Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink this from time to time. For medical reasons I need meal replacements sometimes. This tastes ok. Not my favorite flavor but ok. Usually you can find coupons to help keep the cost down. Repeat customer.
Miranda V.
I really love these. The flavor is great and smooth. They have a ton of protein which is good for those of us who don’t get enough in our diet. Really effective, reasonably priced and can find at almost any grocery store!
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son sometimes go on binges with food. Like one week he will eat normally then next week he will nibble a little bit here & a little bit there & not actually eat a full meal and these help a lot! When he drinks these it ensures me he's still getting his vitamins & nutrition! He loves these & the chocolate!
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Honestly, these do have a good taste to them. I used to have to drink them for the nutrition. But they make me sick. I switched to the special k vanilla shakes. Those are amazing! And I can drink a whole one
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this for a few months as a quickie breakfast, and it did a good job keeping me full and energized. The vanilla was overly sweet for me, but not bad. I have since switched to using protein powder as I've found a brand that is cheaper, healthier, and more eco-friendly.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
OMG! I have gained so much weight with my kids and must cut back on sugar and calories and intake more PROTEIN but these drinks are like Glue in my mouth..YUK! They have less sugar than my sodas and several grams of protein but YUCK.. .. NASTEE...NO flavor ..
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
I live off of this during high physical stamina ballet performances! I recommend as a great and easily consumable nutritional supplement during any high energy and emotion work out activity. And it's delicious!
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Boost is good. When I first moved here I weighed 98 lbs started to drink boost because it was so yummy, then I started packing on the weight now I'm 132. Needless to say I can't drink them anymore but they were delicious. They were pricey also. I miss drinking them
jessica r.
Barnegat, NJ
Boost drinks help me so much in gaining weight i love it. if your looking to gain weight it helps you a lot an also is good with eating meals
Amber L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These drinks taste great and are perfect for on the go nutrition. It was also recommended for me to drink to help with lactation nutrition.
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
Does this help gain weight ?
Areli S.
Has anyone tried the Boost Optimum 5 in 1? Do the original taste better than those?