BY BOOST #25 in Nutritional Drinks

Boost® Original Complete Nutritional Drink Very Vanilla.
Gluten free.
Lactose free**.
Nestle nutrition.
Complete nutritional drink.
26 essential vitamins & minerals.
Excellent source of calcium & Vitamin D to help support bone health.
Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Foodie Expert
Honestly, these do have a good taste to them. I used to have to drink them for the nutrition. But they make me sick. I switched to the special k vanilla shakes. Those are amazing! And I can drink a whole one
Carol A.
Carol A.
Panama City Beach, FL
I really love Boost Nutritional Drinks. The vanilla taste is like a milkshake to me! It really helps me get my nutrition.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this for a few months as a quickie breakfast, and it did a good job keeping me full and energized. The vanilla was overly sweet for me, but not bad. I have since switched to using protein powder as I've found a brand that is cheaper, healthier, and more eco-friendly.
jessica r.
jessica r.
Barnegat, NJ
Boost drinks help me so much in gaining weight i love it. if your looking to gain weight it helps you a lot an also is good with eating meals
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I used to buy this drink it taste so good it makes you have energy I like it I would buy it
Tori J.
Tori J.
Shadyside, OH
Foodie Expert
These are good but you can't rely on them more than once a day so be careful
Monica Y.
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
I live off of this during high physical stamina ballet performances! I recommend as a great and easily consumable nutritional supplement during any high energy and emotion work out activity. And it's delicious!
Harneet D.
Harneet D.
Boost is the best. I love it. I love the vanilla flavor even if I don't eat dinner I can drink this and it fills me up.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
OMG! I have gained so much weight with my kids and must cut back on sugar and calories and intake more PROTEIN but these drinks are like Glue in my mouth..YUK! They have less sugar than my sodas and several grams of protein but YUCK.. .. NASTEE...NO flavor ..
tracy r.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Boost is good. When I first moved here I weighed 98 lbs started to drink boost because it was so yummy, then I started packing on the weight now I'm 132. Needless to say I can't drink them anymore but they were delicious. They were pricey also. I miss drinking them
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
Does this help gain weight ?