jessie y.
Homestead, PA

How many a day would you drink? I have two a day.

Cassie P.
NIcole P.
NIcole P.
Decatur, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
They say only one a day due to the amount of sugar.
Jessica D.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
5 years, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think one will give you the extra "BOOST" you need, but more if you're substituting for weight lose
Ani P.
Ani P.
SELLERSBURG, IN
5 years, 3 months ago
I drink the protein drink in the morning in replacement of a meal... but they sugar is so high in these I would stay away from too many if you are trying to lose weight.