Jocelyn J.
Enfield, CT

Does it taste good? Or can you tell it tastes different? Is it appealing? Do you actually feel a boost?

Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use it in smoothies so heck ya with peanut butter and ice
Hannah H.
Rissa C.
Rissa C.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It tastes really good and you can defiantly feel the difference
era k.
era k.
jabalpur
1 year ago
I was not able to eat a lot of solid food when i was not well so BOOST has really been helpful for me. I am personally a fan of the Very Vanilla flavor, because it tastes like melted vanilla bean ice cream, yummy! So while I need the extra Vitamins and Minerals that I am not getting in my diet, I am drinking BOOST until that changes.
Kialee S.
Kialee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
1 year, 2 months ago
I love boost. It doesn't taste too badly either. It helps me a lot with boosting my day. It reminds me of slim fast when they had the cans which I miss entirely much the slim fast cans.