BY BOOST #1 in Nutritional Drinks

Complete nutrition to help you stay strong and active. This drink provides 25% DV or more of 23 vitamins and minerals. Have one of these drinks as a nutritious snack or a light meal to help meet your daily nutritional needs. 26 essential vitamins and minerals. Excellent source of calcium and vitamin D for bone health. Provides choline - 55 mg of choline per serving. Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I drank these when I was sick and could only have liquids, they are a decent meal replacement when needed." in 10 reviews
  • "My doctor made me start drinking these to gain weight and get the nutrition I needed because I had a hard time gaining anything." in 10 reviews
  • "When i was younger i had a problem with gaining weight so my pediatrician had me drink one of these with every meal." in 8 reviews
  • "My experience with this product was a few years ago when I had lost a significant amount of weight due to a large amount of walking I would do each week." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a delicious supplement to my diet which provides many needed nutrients whether I am feeling healthy or experiencing a flare up and unable to eat solid foods." in 5 reviews
Jami N.
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I drank two boost a day everyday throughout my entire pregnancy. It was the only thing I could keep down, and I honestly LOVED getting up every morning just to drink my boost! LOL. My Dr recommended I drink them so my daughter and I could get all of the vitamins and such that we needed. I credit boost to saving my daughter's life. She was still very small ay birth, 4lbs 12.5oz.... And I know, if I weren't able to have my boost everyday, she would have been even smaller.

I will ALWAYS be a Boost fan girl! Love them with all my heart!

Great drink, amazing vitamins. I highly recommend these drinks to any and everyone
Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.
bedford
So I have worked in the home care business, when you have a patient and they don't feel like eating, and you offer them one of these and they drink it and gives them the protein they need. and I would like to say this stuff works wonders, the vanilla is really good, the chocolate is alright, it has a good source of protein, and it works well for a morning drink because of the high amount of protein, I'm not a morning person and I don't tend to eat breakfast but. I usually drink this for breakfast and it keeps me awake and active for the day.
Lex K.
Lex K.
These are great when you need nutrients and need to gain weight for any reason. When I was on an all-liquid diet a few years ago, this was my life energy. These are super great to put in the freezer and let them get really cold before you drink. Sometimes they even ice over and are like slushies. No matter what, you want to drink these COLD. Never warm! If you drink them warm, they taste horrible... But cold, these are sweet and delicious. Don't particularly like the chocolate or strawberry, but the original flavor is pretty good.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Robertsdale, AL
I have the chocolate, original & strawberry in the original Boost & in the high protein Boost , I lost a lot of weight and my dad bought me these to try to help me have something on my stomach, & to help me gain weight, It did alright in that area, but the taste is horrible , it taste like some over healthy leafy milk shake, their really thick . They could have more flavor a too choose from.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the taste of Boost. They work well for a meal replacement or if you're trying to gain weight. The only problem is they're expensive. They work well I just wish they were cheaper. However, for good taste it may be worth the price.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Great for anyone who is not meeting there nutritional needs for a variety of reasons! They have low cal ones as well. The only thing for me is that they have such a strong and very particular smell that is very hard to get rid of.
Haley W.
Haley W.
I lived off of these as a kid because I wasn't gaining weight like I was supposed to. These are great. They taste great and there's many different flavors. They do their job. I'd recommend them to anyone!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Madisonville, KY
Drink these almost every morning. when I first wake up I usually don't want to eat so drinking a boost helps me have a little pick me up for the day until I'm ready to eat
Ilka C.
Ilka C.
I used boost as between meals or as a suplement for breakfast. Taste good and do not have lactose which i am intolerant. I used every day. 10+
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a great meal replacement when needed, they taste good too. I bought them at Walgreens and they were in my opinion kind of expensive.
veronica m.
veronica m.
Whats ur fave flavor
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Georgetown
Would you recommend that people 25 an under drink this?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Does boost help you to gain weight? Thats what I've heard, but was unsure if it was a myth or not
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Are you like me, under 30 and drink this? These were formulated for the elderly actually because we give these in the nursing home but they taste great!
Desarai H.
Desarai H.
Oakville ON
What is better Boost ? or Ensure ?