BY BOOST #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Complete nutrition to help you stay strong and active. This drink provides 25% DV or more of 23 vitamins and minerals. Have one of these drinks as a nutritious snack or a light meal to help meet your daily nutritional needs. 26 essential vitamins and minerals. Excellent source of calcium and vitamin D for bone health. Provides choline - 55 mg of choline per serving. Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "My doctor made me start drinking these to gain weight and get the nutrition I needed because I had a hard time gaining anything." in 10 reviews
  • "I drank these when I was sick and could only have liquids, they are a decent meal replacement when needed." in 10 reviews
  • "When i was younger i had a problem with gaining weight so my pediatrician had me drink one of these with every meal." in 8 reviews
  • "Personally, I drink the high calorie chocolate ones - Put it in a blender with ice, a frozen banana and a good spoonful of peanut butter and MAN that makes me gain weight!" in 5 reviews
  • "It is a delicious supplement to my diet which provides many needed nutrients whether I am feeling healthy or experiencing a flare up and unable to eat solid foods." in 5 reviews
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink this from time to time. For medical reasons I need meal replacements sometimes. This tastes ok. Not my favorite flavor but ok. Usually you can find coupons to help keep the cost down. Repeat customer.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was using these shakes a couple years ago when it was hard for me to keep up a healthy weight. The taste great but they can be pretty expensive. Also I see that they're loaded with alot of unnecessary ingredients which caused me stomach aches and bloating. Now I'm using vegetarian protein shakes
Danielle R.
Bloomington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this product to keep my weight up and stay healthy and now I sometimes use it as a meal replacement time to time. They taste amazing too! I highly recommend this product
Amanda M.
Ackerman, MS
My dad was diagnosed with throats cancer last year. They pulled his teeth, did radiation and chemo and 4 surgeries. The Boost was the only thing that he had to eat through his stomach tube for over a year!! Of course he has lost a lot of weight since becoming ill .... but without this product to replace his meals, he would not be alive today!!! He drinks 6 a day through his tube. If you are looking for a "meal replacement" shake ... this is no doubt your best option!
Rhonda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Boost cause I feel like if I don't eat right then I can drink a Boost everyday. I never eat right. I am disabled and I don't ever feel like eating. I try to keep this product in my fridge so I can drink one everyday. Boost has 26 Essential Vitamins & Minerals, Protein- to helps maintain Muscles, and Fiber- to support Digestive Health. Boost is a Brand I can trust. I would recommend Boost to anyone that needs more vitamins in their diet.
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was having problems with my weight a few months ago and could not gain weight. I was very busy at the time with school, work, and sports so I didn't always have the time to sit and eat meals. My doctor recommended that I try a nutritional drink like Boost to help me keep my weight up and get all the nutrients I needed. I tried many different drinks to see which taste I liked best, and I settled on Boost. It helped me maintain my weight and I noticed that I felt more energetic after drinking the shakes.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have struggled to gain weight my entire life and hated being thin. I have also struggled to get my full nutrition in as I don't eat much protein and I am Italian and eat mostly pasta. These drinks have helped me add in extra calories and vitamins that I need. Love drinking these in the morning to start my day! They taste much better than any other nutriton shake I have tried. Will buy again! Boost Original Complete Nutritional Drink 12 Pack
I have a killer upper respiratory infection that just won't die. I try my best to eat good, healthy, unprocessed food, but sometimes my throat or mouth are too sore or I'm just too fatigued to actually eat something. Boost has saved me. It's like half way between milk and a milkshake and it actually tastes really good. It gives my mother peace of mind that I'm getting some good nutrition into me. And it helps me to fight off this demonic illness.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
I drink these because they have 10g of protein, 3g of fiber, 26 minerals, and vitamins. Perfect and great tasting I purchased this one in Rite Aid. Put them in the fridge keep them cool and good to drink. I am currently pregnant and want to make sure I am taking all the vitamins I possibly can.
Julie L.
Hampden, ME
I almost always drink one of these before my two hour swim practice and it helps to keep me from becoming light headed in the water. I drink the chocolate ones, I think they taste good and I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate drinks. I would buy these again tbh.
veronica m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Whats ur fave flavor
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
Does boost help you to gain weight? Thats what I've heard, but was unsure if it was a myth or not
Stephanie C.
Georgetown
Would you recommend that people 25 an under drink this?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Are you like me, under 30 and drink this? These were formulated for the elderly actually because we give these in the nursing home but they taste great!
Desarai H.
Oakville ON
What is better Boost ? or Ensure ?