Boost Original uploaded by Chaniki B.

BY BOOST

Gluten Free.  Lactose Free.*. 26 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. Excellent Source of Calcium & Vitamin D to Help Support Bone Health. Stay Strong!  Stay Active! Complete Nutritional Drink to Help You Stay Strong & Active! Benefits from Nestle Nutrition Nutritionist View: Research shows that over 40% of adults do not meet the recommended daily intake for many vitamins and minerals through diet alone.  BOOST® Original drink provides 25% DV or more of 23 vitamins and minerals to help close this nutrition gap. Good to Remember: see more...

• Ok, I've just purchased several of these and has never tr...1 Answers
  • How much calcium comes in one boost?1 Answers
Boost Original
  • "Also, if you use these as just a general meal replacement or snack you very well might notice some weight gain. " in 2 reviews
  • "They say they taste great and it keeps them at a healthy weight, highly recommend. " in 2 reviews
Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This drink is really reliable for me. I got it because I wasn't eating enough and I'm very satisfied with the results. I used this to get the calories I needed and slowly started eating more to maintain my weight. I got the vanilla flavor and it's really delicious too. I'm always going to keep these around in case I miss a meal.
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So I just purchased the boost chocolate sensation. For a person just starting to diet , I purchased this as a meal replacement and I have to honestly say I liked the taste it actually taste like chocolate milk has 10 g of protein 3 g of fiber 26 vitamins and minerals.it's gluten-free and it's suitable for lactose intolerance . You could have this drink is a nutritious snack or a mini meal replacement. I will definitely be purchasing more
BreAna B.
Tyler, TX
I LOVE THIS STUFF, and I can not say that enough. My favorite is the chocolate, taste is amazing because it doesn't taste chalky. I drank this stuff daily to help me gain weight when I was pregnant considering it was the only thing to help me gain weight. The only thing I have to complain about is the price other than that I highly recommend!
Stephanie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I work as a nurse (primarily with elder and those with physical disabilities) and TONS of my members/clients take boost or a similar supplement. They say they taste great and it keeps them at a healthy weight, highly recommend.
Amy W.
Temecula, CA
Love this product!! I drink this every morning for breakfast! It is quick and easy and tastes delicious! I love that it is lactose free and gluten free! Keeps me full for at least 2 hours! The chocolate are my favorite! Definitely worth a try if you are looking for something new!
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This drink definitely works! I'm not a big eater nor do I eat a lot so drinking this helps me get the protein and nutrition I need to be active and feeling healthy.
Katlin S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These have a great taste and are packed with vitamins and nutrients for busy individuals who may not eat the best diets. It fills in the gaps that a lacking diet leaves open!
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
I use this product every once in a while to help sustain my weight and i notice that this is a lot sweeter than ensure. it is a good alternative to drink, because it is cheaper than ensure
Laura H.
Didn't have a horrible taste and filled me up enough to carry me through the afternoon. Very convenient to just throe in my purse everyday.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
I am not a breakfast eater so this is perfect to grab on my way out and I know that I am getting nutrients that i need to start the day.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
How much calcium comes in one boost?
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok, I've just purchased several of these and has never tried it. My husband wants to know if good for people with diabetes

Walmart