BY BOOST

Ria S.
Ria S.
Morristown, NJ
Didn't taste very good. and still hungry after eating. I'd buy if the price were less.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
These drinks are not worth the price, they taste horrible and I am still hungry after drinking them. Honestly they had no effect on me, they simply are like chocolate drink gone wrong.
edson  g.
edson g.
Edinburg, TX
Didn't like the taste, very chemical-like tasting. I wouldn't recommend them to people, nor would i buy them again. Expensive and tasted like chemicals, not really my thing!
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
Expensive and tasted like chemicals, not really my thing!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Taste is alright, but they are kinda pricey. They do keep you going and help you not feel hungry but for the price there are other products that taste better and do that.
Brig L.
Brig L.
Orleans, Ontario, ON
Very expensive. I do not love the taste of it. I do not recommend this product!!!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
The taste isn't great and it is Super expensive, definitely won't e buying again.