Boost Mobile uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY BOOST MOBILE #7 in Wireless Service Providers

Boost Mobile offers wireless phones and services with no long-term contracts. It offers a Monthly Unlimited with Shrinkage no-contract service, where the longer you stay the less you pay with on-time payments for unlimited voice, text messaging, Web, email and calls to 411.

Boost Mobile
  • "Sometimes I don't have the money to pay and my phone won't get shut off and I asked why it was still on and the customer service rep said They give customers a free month of service from time time." in 9 reviews
  • "They are also pretty good about getting new phones.... sometimes they are a little behind the big companies but honestly for the price it is definitely a good deal." in 8 reviews
Nacreicia S.
I would give it no star because the service os so poor. I called everyday because service was so bad. Please think twice this is a no good company. With bad customer service 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎 all the way.!
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
I recently just switched to boost. My fiance and I are on the prepaid family plan. He swears by Boost. I haven't had any issues I'm going on month 2. I used to go with Verizon, so far so good.
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolutely terrible service. There is no point to pay for this service its not affordable because they waste your money.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Techie Expert Level 1
I don’t know much of boost except for what I e been told. I’ve noticed that prices are very reasonable. Just now I’ve noticed that iPhones are now being sold through boost.
Abbie Q.
Honestly I can not imagine switching companies ever right now, boost has been the best I have had them on and off for years (only didn't have them when I was in between phones or couldn't pay) there unlimited plan is $55 or $60 they have great phones, yes they may be a little more but you don't have tomsign a contract and they have amazing sales. Also one thing is 2-3 times I couldn't pay thru out my time with boost and they would give me a month free sometimes, the customer service is really great too!!! Someone told me I should switch to get a good deal on an IPhone, I'd rather pay a little extra for an IPhone from Boost than to ever go back to a normal company
Samantha G.
Salisbury, NC
I switched from straight talk to boost mobile because Boost Mobile has better prices and service! I only pay $75 for 2 lines with unlimited everything!! Totally worth it!!
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
Great phone plan for an unbelievably low price. Got Boost for my daughter and we haven’t had any issues. Can’t beat Unlimited everything for $35 per month. She was even able to get an IPhone SE for $99.
Jaimee G.
Techie Expert Level 1
We have boost Mobile and I can't complain I like my phone I have and I enjoy the service! I highly recommend
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Boost Mobile Discover the latest Cell Phones, Smartphones , Prepaid Devices, Tablets, Cell Phone Plans and Accessories
Adam R.
Conway
Just switched from Sprint, so I expected comparable service on the same network. So far on the unlimited plan, the network has been fairly solid though some actions such as sharing or opening webpages sometimes have to load twice as the first connection doesn't take. All in all better value than previous Sprint.
Daniella G.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
Doesn't boost work on sprint network?
Steven B.
Estes Park, CO
Is there any unlocked iPhones that boost supports yet???
fatima ezzahra B.
Techie Expert Level 2
What is your opinion about this service???
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
When I was younger I always wanted the boost mobile chirp phone lol
Does boost work underground?