Boost Mobile uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY BOOST MOBILE #7 in Wireless Service Providers

Boost Mobile offers wireless phones and services with no long-term contracts. It offers a Monthly Unlimited with Shrinkage no-contract service, where the longer you stay the less you pay with on-time payments for unlimited voice, text messaging, Web, email and calls to 411.

Boost Mobile
  • "Sometimes I don't have the money to pay and my phone won't get shut off and I asked why it was still on and the customer service rep said They give customers a free month of service from time time." in 9 reviews
  • "They are also pretty good about getting new phones.... sometimes they are a little behind the big companies but honestly for the price it is definitely a good deal." in 8 reviews
Shayna A.
Wayland, MI
I was using boost mobile for 4 years and loved it. No complaints. The service was spotting depending on where you were but the phones themselves worked really great
Natalie P.
Ozone Park, NY
Basically you get what you pay for. $40 buck a month for service that is reliable 85% of the time is not horrible. others are more expensive with less reliablity.
Rachelle K.
Dresden, OH
I am a previous Straight talk user. I will never go back. I love boost. I never drop calls, my reception is clear, my data is fast and customer service is exceptional. I recommend boost to everyone now :)
Kristen B.
They have a reasonable price for nice Phone. They keep up with metro and T Mobile with plans and pricing. The automated customer service could use some work or people.
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Had a phone fro them for 2 years. Service was never the best and the phone would crash once in a while. Wish they had better phones and better costumer serivce.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I had boost for about 6 months, worst service and customer service, I don't know if it is just my area but wow, i got the worst service from them! Never again!
Amanda D.
I had the worst experience with Boost Mobile. I had Boost when it first started and the coverage and service was crappy. It was not worth the money one bit!
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Techie Expert Level 3
I've tried every carrier out there n now I'm with boost and by far they are number 1 !!! It's cheaper - more like chatter for ur buck !! U can't find nojj
Bianca B.
north las vegas
I really loved this company for years great deals and prices on phones. I hope soon I can go back to them, waiting to finish my contract with Verizon.
Nicole S.
Centreville, Va
My husband and I have had boost for years now and I love it. I don't have to worry every month if I can't pay on time. I love not having a contract.
Daniella G.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
Doesn't boost work on sprint network?
Steven B.
Estes Park, CO
Is there any unlocked iPhones that boost supports yet???
fatima ezzahra B.
Techie Expert Level 2
What is your opinion about this service???
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
When I was younger I always wanted the boost mobile chirp phone lol
Does boost work underground?