Boost Mobile uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY BOOST MOBILE #7 in Wireless Service Providers

Boost Mobile offers wireless phones and services with no long-term contracts. It offers a Monthly Unlimited with Shrinkage no-contract service, where the longer you stay the less you pay with on-time payments for unlimited voice, text messaging, Web, email and calls to 411.

Boost Mobile
  • "Sometimes I don't have the money to pay and my phone won't get shut off and I asked why it was still on and the customer service rep said They give customers a free month of service from time time." in 9 reviews
  • "They are also pretty good about getting new phones.... sometimes they are a little behind the big companies but honestly for the price it is definitely a good deal." in 8 reviews
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
I used to have boost because I heard such great things about them but it never worked. No matter where in town I was it never had signal; I switched phones and everything but still couldn't get signal. I lived right by a cell tower and still couldn't get signal, ridiculous. The only reason I gave them a D and not an F is I liked the phones.
Michelle W.
Lima, OH
We switched from Verizon to Boost and we love it!! No more dropped calls. High speed connections!!! And they are always offering better plans to their customers! The customer service reps we have talked to were genuine about our needs and what lower payment options we had for my husbands line!! Will never go back to another regular carrier!
Yenesia M.
COLUMBIA, SC
Service is very good to be a prepaid cell. Compare to the rest prepaid in the market, I believe Boost to be the best one. Customer service or how fast you can get a live person on the phone is terrible. I had them for 2 years so did my kids and to get a person to talk to us took a lot of trying. Data speed and service in general were great!
Priscilla E.
Hull, GA
Boost Mobile has been my provider for over 4yrs. They have the same phones that all others have without the high price tag.You have a few different plans to choose from & if you can't pay on the due date there's no added charges to have your phone turned back on.I've also been given several free months for being a loyal customer.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
My husband and I have been using Boost for about 4 years. We love it!! Great plans and rewards. Pretty good variety of all kinds of phone. Great service for the most part. Sure calls can be dropped or no signal, but most other carriers are having problems n those types of areas too. And the best part is no contracts!!
Jamie S.
Boost really is a great cell phone service. I use my phone all the time and have no issues with connection or anything. The service could probably be a little better but I really can't complain for $45/month for everything including 5 gb data. Way better deal than the top cell phone companies for sure.
jazmine p.
Bronx, NY
Boost is a great plan. you might have trouble with signal in some places so check the coverage in that area but its a great company overall. your monthly bill lowers and its cheap and worth it. you have unlimited everything for a small cost. just have to pay for the phone which is expensive sometimes.
Jodie M.
Brawley, CA
I've been a customer for over 11 years. I tried out clear talk for about a month for my son and hated the service he was getting. Canceled that phone and got him one threw boost
Never again will my family use another company.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
Hahahahahaha!!! this phone carrier is a joke not a very good coverage always dropped calls text messages wouldn't receive the till a day or two late but 50 dollars a month for unlimted talk,text etc. is great but u gotta deal with these problems not worth it to me. get what u pay for
Kyle M.
Columbus, GA
The fact you can lower your bill for on-time payments is great. I had boost 3 years and the only reason I transferred was they don't have any service in remote areas. They only have service in cities. It is great money a month for unlimited. Bad part is buying phones out right.
Daniella G.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
Doesn't boost work on sprint network?
Steven B.
Estes Park, CO
Is there any unlocked iPhones that boost supports yet???
fatima ezzahra B.
Techie Expert Level 2
What is your opinion about this service???
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
When I was younger I always wanted the boost mobile chirp phone lol
Does boost work underground?