Boost Mobile uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY BOOST MOBILE #7 in Wireless Service Providers

Boost Mobile offers wireless phones and services with no long-term contracts. It offers a Monthly Unlimited with Shrinkage no-contract service, where the longer you stay the less you pay with on-time payments for unlimited voice, text messaging, Web, email and calls to 411.

Boost Mobile
  • "Sometimes I don't have the money to pay and my phone won't get shut off and I asked why it was still on and the customer service rep said They give customers a free month of service from time time." in 9 reviews
  • "They are also pretty good about getting new phones.... sometimes they are a little behind the big companies but honestly for the price it is definitely a good deal." in 8 reviews
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Been with boost Mobile for 9 years love the service I pay 35 dollars a month for unlimited talk and text with 5 gigs of data. The only thing that gets me with them is trying to get through to customer service and understand them. Boost Mobile
Amanda B.
We love Boost! Boost was our first experience with no-contract cell service (my husband still uses Boost today while I switched to Virgin mobile so I could get an iPhone). We have never had a problem with service or coverage. Because everything is unlimited, there are never any overage charges or surprises in your bills. The price for service is amazing - very affordable even for smart phones. Plus, they have a program set up where you pay your monthly fee automatically each month and they gradually lower your monthly fee until it reaches the lowest for that type of phone which is a great reward. Our only complaint is that because they do use Sprint network, coverage can be a bit spotty outside of bigger cities.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Nope. Just nope. The service has annoyed me. I don't think this service works underground yet. There were days when my texts wouldn't go through or texts wouldn't come through. I'm glad that I left them.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
Great phone plan for an unbelievably low price. Got Boost for my daughter and we haven’t had any issues. Can’t beat Unlimited everything for $35 per month. She was even able to get an IPhone SE for $99.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had Boost Mobile side I was 18 I'm 26 now so about 9 years. Its the best! The phones are great and aren't to pricey like most phone places. The bill is cheap too. They have a shrinkage plan so if you pay your bill on time every month you can get it down to $35.00 I believe. I pay $52.00 which isn't bad at all!! Sometimes I don't have the money to pay and my phone won't get shut off and I asked why it was still on and the customer service rep said They give customers a free month of service from time time. That I absolutely love!! The customer service is great,they are very helpful and nice. Ill definitely be with BOOST MOBILE for a long time! Its just a great phone company!
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I'd give this a zero star if I could . I've just switched out of boost mobile because I couldn't make calls or text anyone. My phone is brand new and it started right away . I thought it would fix itself but it never did.. I looked online for fixes and none of them worked for me. I tried to upgrade everything I even bought a 50$ n 60$ card because I thought I didn't have enough data and it still didn't work. I'm happy with switching out and I'm never going back ever
Dawn D.
The phones aren't bad, except that Boost eats up a lot of memory that would be available if not for their preinstalled apps and things, but they aren't the only ones that do that. The service we had was decent, up until about a year ago when we were informed that they would be doing work on the towers. After that I received poor signal. Calls were sometimes so unclear after hanging up and trying again it would sometimes work again. We recently decided to switch service because of this, and unfortunately Boost doesn't offer a family plan. Maybe if this service changes and they pick up a family plan deal, we'll try again in the future.
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
I've had Boost since 2011 and I love it. Originally I had the $50 a month unlimited plan with shrinkage (every 6 months of on time payments they knocked off $5, till you kit $35 a month). I bought a new phone that had 4g capability so the new minimum was $40 a month unlimited. My husband had the same thing. We recently switched to the 2.5 GB of data with autopay so we now each pay $35 a month. It's still unlimited, but once I use my 2.5 GB I get lower speeds, but I've never used even 2.5. Only downside is paying full price for a new phone, but I save more than the price with such a small payment.
Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
My son switched over to Boost Mobile 6 months ago. He wanted a new phone and when he researched the phones on sale he found one he liked and he bought it. The great thing is that he's part of a program that after 6 months the price goes down $5. He started aT $55 and right now his payment is $50. You have to make your payments on time. NO LATE PAYMENTS or you will not qualify. It's a Shrinking Plan. The lowest his payment will go is down to $40. He loves that. And it's unlimited evrything. Hmmmm...now why did I go with the other carrier? Oh well!! So far coverage has been great.
Raiesa M.
New Rochelle, NY
Dying to try the services this wireless carrier provides. My bill is ridiculously high and the prices just keep going on. I'm fed up of contracts that promise to lower my bill but simply traps me for two years in a price that's much higher than what was advertised. Boost offers no contracts and their plans are fairly cheap. The price you're quoted is what you pay! When sprint says my contract is $80, I end up paying $130!! Boost is what I really want to switch too but my only problem is that the prices of phones are so expensive when not bought in a contract.
Daniella G.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
Doesn't boost work on sprint network?
Steven B.
Estes Park, CO
Is there any unlocked iPhones that boost supports yet???
fatima ezzahra B.
Techie Expert Level 2
What is your opinion about this service???
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
When I was younger I always wanted the boost mobile chirp phone lol
Does boost work underground?