Boost Mobile uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY BOOST MOBILE #7 in Wireless Service Providers

Boost Mobile offers wireless phones and services with no long-term contracts. It offers a Monthly Unlimited with Shrinkage no-contract service, where the longer you stay the less you pay with on-time payments for unlimited voice, text messaging, Web, email and calls to 411.

Boost Mobile
  • "Sometimes I don't have the money to pay and my phone won't get shut off and I asked why it was still on and the customer service rep said They give customers a free month of service from time time." in 9 reviews
  • "They are also pretty good about getting new phones.... sometimes they are a little behind the big companies but honestly for the price it is definitely a good deal." in 8 reviews
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
I have been with Boost almost 2 years. I've been pretty pleased with there services.
jessica  t.
I like it the Boost Mobile service and the price too. you should give it a try.
Jocelyn R.
Pretty good, you get what you pay for but the phones aren't all that good ...
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Unlimited everything but signal isn't that great
Bethany S.
Rolla
Boost mobile:-they have terrible cell service -they do not honor their 7 day unsatisfactory return policy.  -they have dishonest store representatives and costumer service.
I have tried Boost mobile for 2 months and i am extremely dissatisfied with both their cell service and their costumer service. My husband and I recently moved to the St. Louis area and decided to try an new phone plan with more GB of data instead of purchasing an internet plan for our home. We were excited about their 3 lines with unlimited data and 20 GB of hot spot. We talked with a boost store representative, on Friday, who helped us get it set up. He confirmed that all three phone numbers could be moved over to the boost mobile carrier and that our house were we live would get good LTE service. We left the store and a few hours later we got a call from the store representative saying that two of the phone numbers would not transfer over. We were out of town and told him not to start the 3 line plan (just a 1 line plan) because we didn’t want to change our phone numbers. We decided to go back into the store on Sunday as soon as we got back. On Sunday we went into the store and were told that the representative we talked to wasn’t there and that the current representative didn’t understand our situation and couldn’t help us. By Friday of the next week we had also discovered that our service in our home was TERRIBLE. I couldn’t load Facebook or YouTube. We went back into the store that Friday and were told they started the 3 line plan and had changed our numbers. We were frustrated but decided to just keep it. I asked about returning all the phones and they said they couldn’t do that. I asked the representative about the service answered he said if we called 611 and talked to the customer service that they would send us a free service booster. He even showed us the service booster that they had sent him. He also informed me that if I wanted to change networks I could and that they would unlock my phone free of charge. The following 3 weeks I spent almost 10 hours over 7 different phone calls to costumer derive trying to get the service problem resolved. I was promised if I followed the process that they would send me the booster. Towards the end of the month I finally talked to a boost technician who informed me that Boost Moble doesnt have any Services Boster. They told me to call Sprint. I called Sprint and they refused to send a booster because I’m not with their carrier (which makes sense). I also asked Boost Mobile about unlocking my phone so I can go to a different carrier and they said the would not unlock my phone until I have been with their service for a whole year, until June 2019. So I am stuck with their service for a year, and I don’t get any good cell reception in my home or in many other parts of MO that I travel. I am Very frustrated. I requested to talk to the representative’s general manager and he said he didn’t have one. There has been no reconciliation and no reimbursements.
Jordan H.
I decided to get boost mobile because I didn't want a contract plan anymore. I would rather pay more for the phone and have no contract. I had this about 3 years ago. With boost mobile I had ok signal, not the best, but still tolerable for the price. It's really not THAT bad, they have signal maps so you can check if they cover the area you're in. I now have straight talks bring your own phone plan. I have an at&t phone with a straight talk sim. If you're really going for the no contract thing, straight talk is the way to go.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
I have never owned a boost phone myself, but i remember when everybody was walking around chirping each other. It used to be so annoying lol. I remember a lot of my friends using boost at times, and them telling me that it was decent service. I also hear they always have some good deal always going on, to make a bigger clientele. I'm good with Cricket, but I'm not gonna hate on Boost haha.
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
Does not pick up in Wilkes but yet is sold there.LITERALY couldn't find service and then was out the money for minutes but at least was refunded for the phone.
Daniella G.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
Doesn't boost work on sprint network?
Steven B.
Estes Park, CO
Is there any unlocked iPhones that boost supports yet???
fatima ezzahra B.
Techie Expert Level 2
What is your opinion about this service???
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
When I was younger I always wanted the boost mobile chirp phone lol
Does boost work underground?