Boost Mobile uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY BOOST MOBILE #3 in Wireless Service Providers

Boost Mobile offers wireless phones and services with no long-term contracts. It offers a Monthly Unlimited with Shrinkage no-contract service, where the longer you stay the less you pay with on-time payments for unlimited voice, text messaging, Web, email and calls to 411.

Boost Mobile
  • "Sometimes I don't have the money to pay and my phone won't get shut off and I asked why it was still on and the customer service rep said They give customers a free month of service from time time." in 9 reviews
  • "They are also pretty good about getting new phones.... sometimes they are a little behind the big companies but honestly for the price it is definitely a good deal." in 8 reviews
Bethany S.
Rolla
Boost mobile:-they have terrible cell service -they do not honor their 7 day unsatisfactory return policy.  -they have dishonest store representatives and costumer service.
I have tried Boost mobile for 2 months and i am extremely dissatisfied with both their cell service and their costumer service. My husband and I recently moved to the St. Louis area and decided to try an new phone plan with more GB of data instead of purchasing an internet plan for our home. We were excited about their 3 lines with unlimited data and 20 GB of hot spot. We talked with a boost store representative, on Friday, who helped us get it set up. He confirmed that all three phone numbers could be moved over to the boost mobile carrier and that our house were we live would get good LTE service. We left the store and a few hours later we got a call from the store representative saying that two of the phone numbers would not transfer over. We were out of town and told him not to start the 3 line plan (just a 1 line plan) because we didn’t want to change our phone numbers. We decided to go back into the store on Sunday as soon as we got back. On Sunday we went into the store and were told that the representative we talked to wasn’t there and that the current representative didn’t understand our situation and couldn’t help us. By Friday of the next week we had also discovered that our service in our home was TERRIBLE. I couldn’t load Facebook or YouTube. We went back into the store that Friday and were told they started the 3 line plan and had changed our numbers. We were frustrated but decided to just keep it. I asked about returning all the phones and they said they couldn’t do that. I asked the representative about the service answered he said if we called 611 and talked to the customer service that they would send us a free service booster. He even showed us the service booster that they had sent him. He also informed me that if I wanted to change networks I could and that they would unlock my phone free of charge. The following 3 weeks I spent almost 10 hours over 7 different phone calls to costumer derive trying to get the service problem resolved. I was promised if I followed the process that they would send me the booster. Towards the end of the month I finally talked to a boost technician who informed me that Boost Moble doesnt have any Services Boster. They told me to call Sprint. I called Sprint and they refused to send a booster because I’m not with their carrier (which makes sense). I also asked Boost Mobile about unlocking my phone so I can go to a different carrier and they said the would not unlock my phone until I have been with their service for a whole year, until June 2019. So I am stuck with their service for a year, and I don’t get any good cell reception in my home or in many other parts of MO that I travel. I am Very frustrated. I requested to talk to the representative’s general manager and he said he didn’t have one. There has been no reconciliation and no reimbursements.
Abbie Q.
Honestly I can not imagine switching companies ever right now, boost has been the best I have had them on and off for years (only didn't have them when I was in between phones or couldn't pay) there unlimited plan is $55 or $60 they have great phones, yes they may be a little more but you don't have tomsign a contract and they have amazing sales. Also one thing is 2-3 times I couldn't pay thru out my time with boost and they would give me a month free sometimes, the customer service is really great too!!! Someone told me I should switch to get a good deal on an IPhone, I'd rather pay a little extra for an IPhone from Boost than to ever go back to a normal company
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
I have had boost mobile service for about 9 years. I was a single mom and didn't want to deal with a contract or unexpected extra bills. I pick my plan. It can be changed from month to month and if you cannot pay that month or need to pay it late, they simply stop/delay my services without an penalties. This is also great for teenagers paying their own phone bills. Very affordable. $35 month for unlimited everything. Pretty worry free. I buy my phone cards at Speedway and get the bonus points.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Techie Expert Level 1
I love having Boost Mobile. I didn't want a contract for one I dealt with contracts before and they were stressful. I love that you get to choose your plan, and pay a low monthly bill. The customer service is excellent. I have had no problems since I have been using Boost. I would recommend Boost to anyone who is looking for a good prepaid phone company.
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
I recently just switched to boost. My fiance and I are on the prepaid family plan. He swears by Boost. I haven't had any issues I'm going on month 2. I used to go with Verizon, so far so good.
Nacreicia S.
I would give it no star because the service os so poor. I called everyday because service was so bad. Please think twice this is a no good company. With bad customer service 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎 all the way.!
Samantha G.
Salisbury, NC
I switched from straight talk to boost mobile because Boost Mobile has better prices and service! I only pay $75 for 2 lines with unlimited everything!! Totally worth it!!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Techie Expert Level 1
I don’t know much of boost except for what I e been told. I’ve noticed that prices are very reasonable. Just now I’ve noticed that iPhones are now being sold through boost.
Laura R.
Pittsburgh
Techie Expert Level 1
Boost Mobile have some very good phone plans for good prices. I currently use the $35 dollar plan. It comes with unlimited text, web, and calls. The only thing is the high speed data gets used up pretty fast and after that, the speeds slow down until it's time to pay your bill. So unless you connect to WiFi, you will be watching videos that will freeze and buffer.
Adam R.
Conway
Just switched from Sprint, so I expected comparable service on the same network. So far on the unlimited plan, the network has been fairly solid though some actions such as sharing or opening webpages sometimes have to load twice as the first connection doesn't take. All in all better value than previous Sprint.
Daniella G.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
Doesn't boost work on sprint network?
Steven B.
Estes Park, CO
Is there any unlocked iPhones that boost supports yet???
fatima ezzahra B.
Techie Expert Level 2
What is your opinion about this service???
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
When I was younger I always wanted the boost mobile chirp phone lol
Does boost work underground?