Boost Mobile - Zte Speed 4g No-contract Cell Phone - Black uploaded by MICHAEL A.Boost Mobile - Zte Speed 4g No-contract Cell Phone - Black uploaded by Tonya H.

BY BOOST MOBILE

Boost Mobile - ZTE Speed 4G No-Contract Cell Phone - Black see more...

Laura R.
Pittsburgh
Techie Expert Level 1
I brought this phone about two years ago. There's times when it will shut off when I'm in the middle of doing something. Right now, I have issues with it charging. One day it'll charge fine, the next day it charges down instead of up. Also, it runs out of storage fast, mainly due to preinstalled apps. But other than that, it's a decent phone.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
I first bought the boost max ABOUT three years ago and every since then I feel in love with it, once you have a big screen and features such as my phone has, no other phone can beat it. You have to treat these phones like a baby, very gentle and careful, you must use the charger that it comes with AND before you first use it, you absolutely must make sure the phone is off and give it a complete 100% charge, and I can't stress how important it is for the overall function of the phone. I've learned after breaking my screen a few times, to buy the durable case that with protect it as well as the protective shield that covers the screen just .in case you drop it. Love my Boost Max!!
Jessica n.
Techie Expert Level 2
OMG if I can give 0 Stars I would this phone is absolutely horrible I have problems all the time I went from Verizon to boost now to t mobile I have never had such bad service as I have had with boost I wouldn't waste my money I mean don't get me wrong unlimited call text 1gb got 35 OK kool I wasn't receiving anty calls or text horrible never again
destiny a.
Elgin, IL
The phone itself is okay, but I often run into problems with it. Sometimes it says it does not have space or sometimes won't charge correctly I have had to buy two chargers and still no luck.
Adriana G.
This is the phone I currently have right now. It works really well. I've had no problems with it. Its a pretty good phone.
Anyssa S.
Shuts off horrible camera and crashes ALOT. Slow ugly waste of time and money. I will drag this MF company if I have to 🙃💀
Keoke L.
I'm not really crazy about the quality! But I love the speakers. Okay with the battery! Just wish it would charge faster.
Hannah L.
South Hill, VA
This phone has very great quailty and I love the phone and I use it all the time
Mauricio S.
MEDLEY, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
Keoke L.
Do you like the quality?