BY SAMSUNG

Boost Mobile Samsung J3 Emerge Color: Medium Silver. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
This is definitely not my favorite phone in the world. It's SO much slower than the regular Galaxy S3 and S4s I've had in the past and is lacking alot of functionality that I like to have. After about a month of use the cpu is so bogged down its almost unbearable. Without rooting, I don't recommend.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
This is easily the worst phone ive owned, my flip phone was faster then this one. It dies quickly, get very hot when charging, and the camera doesn't focus. Ive had it for a month and I already switched to a different phone.
Misti C.
Huntington, WV
My hubby has the Samsung j3 emerge since february 2017! Its been a really good phone he likes the cameras. Hes pleased with all around way the phone works.
Kenia A.
Mendota, CA
My little phone it love ✅🍒💋👀🕶💫😎😍♾🏵😋🙄🤗⬇⤵☺🌼🌻🌺🏵💮🌸💐
Mi pequeño teléfono me encanta
Steph P.
After my previous phone died a slow and painful death, the man-child surprised me with a Samsung galaxy j3.

I use my phone a lot for work so to be without one would be a complete nightmare.

So far, I love everything about the phone. It's a little low on memory as it's only 8g but I can add an sd card which is an added bonus.
Chantelle C.
Orillia , ON
For the price of this phone it works extremely well. The size is great and big enough to type on. Samsung is usually a good brand and my J3 does the job. If you go through a phone a year like me, I suggest buying a J3 it is great for the price, does the job, good camera!
Deborah G.
Boost Mobile Samsung J3 Emerge, Medium SilverBoost Mobile Samsung J3 Emerge, Medium SilverBoost Mobile Samsung J3 Emerge, Medium Silver I Asked for A LG Phone but somehow walked out with a Samsung phone. It had a SD of 16 MB and that came up missing during sale. So no more Samsung's 4 me.