BY BOOST MOBILE

Boost Mobile - LG Realm No-Contract Cell Phone - Black see more...

Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Great call quality but the storage lacks really bad. I had to root my phone just to have room for a few apps. The camera leaves much to be desired but overall it is a pretty good phone. My screen cracked already from a minor drop which is disappointing seeing that a lot of my other phones took a beating without cracking but o well. You get what you pay for I guess.
Bernadette M.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this phone and for the most part it works ok...However like another person said, the internal memory is a downer. The Camera to me doesn't come out looking as crisp as I see other peoples phone pics. SD card wont help you have more internal memory either...i mean unless you root your phone.
Vrgz J.
Used this for about a month while I got my phone replace and I have to say it worked very nicely and the price was unbeatable. I would definitely recommend it for someone who is starting to use smartphones for the first time.
Blaise W.
It's a decent phone for the price. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who needs internal memory capacity, and don't bother buying an sd card... can't store much of anything to external memory.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I had a phone like this and my boyfriend ex cracked it, but it took a licking but kept on ticking. It still work even if the screen crack great phone
Jeff G.
Fort Wayne, IN
A very good phone for the price! Easy to use and I haven't had any problems with it. I would definitely recommend it for anyone!
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos and my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News
.Best Regards. Mounira
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
jamal e.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 3
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.To reach me with my mail is .... tawasol.600@gmail.com