BY KYOCERA

Boost kyocera coast with prepaid cell phone - black see more...

Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
I remember when my dad use to have one of these flip phones might be old news but it don't matter where you are them things will always have a signal.
Destiny C.
Lynn, MA
I liked my Kyocera. It is a nice,compact phone. The camera took awesome pics. It lasted a pretty long time. I miss it at times.
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this phone for my son as a beginner phone so he is able to contact me easily and I have to say he is very pleased
Kim S.
Apollo
Cheap. Made poorly. Breaks too easy. Apps freeze. Horrible service/reception in my area. Waste of money in my opinion
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
This is a good first phone for a child. It works well enough to entertain them and it works fast.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
My father has this phone and says it works well and is really basic and simple or him
Mauricio S.