Boost Kid Essentials Vanilla Nutritionally Complete Drink uploaded by Amanda B.Boost Kid Essentials Vanilla Nutritionally Complete Drink uploaded by Brittney M.

BY BOOST

Boost Kid Essentials Vanilla Nutritionally Complete Drink: 24 essential vitamins and minerals 7g of protein to help build muscle, calcium and Vitamin D to help build strong bones Kosher see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
We are currently trying to switch our daughter from formula based milk to regular milk since she turned one. She's always been a pick water, and has problems with her tummy being sensitive. We bought this at Walmart for under $5 and put half of it in some regular milk. At first she was hesitant due to the different taste, but she quickly drank the whole 7oz bottle! She loves the flavor, and I love that she's getting all the nutrients and proteins she needs to be healthy and happy!
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
I tried to give this product to my children and they did not like the chalkiness and the aftertaste. I found that giving my kids whole milk or 2% milk with Ovaltine was a better way to get nutrition into their bodies. Its a more natural way to get them the nutrients without all the chemicals in this product.
Holly C.
Montrose, MI
While lacking nutrients I gave these to my little sister even though she doesn't like milk and the resonse I got was "not horrible" if that says anything from a preteen
Kristina T.
Vancleave, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great when you have picky eaters and need to supplement their nutrition . But tgey are a little pricey and you can ne erre find coupons
Darlene M.
I have four kids and give this to my 3 older kids. They love the taste and I give it to them when they are getting sick and don't feel like eating. I'm glad this is available for them during those times because it can get scary when a child refuses to get any type of nutrition in their body. This product does the trick!
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
These are perfect for kids who are picky eaters and you are worried about them getting everything the need daily!
Brittany M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I actually enjoy having these for breakfast! I believe that the chocolate ones taste the best though!
Amanda B.
My daughter LOVES this drink. I found this in the store and was hoping that it would be a good supplement for her since she eats like a bird, and it's amazing. She loves the chocolate flavor.
CHantalle s.
Tommins, Ontario, ON
Having a child that doesn't eat due to medication, this is the perfect supplement to give her. No arguments, she simply asks for it, and it keeps her energized enough to carry on with day to day activities. It is so good she calls it her chocolate milk. Doesn't have the chalky taste that other products do have :)