Boost Kid Essentials Nutritionally Complete Drink uploaded by eve m.

BY BOOST KID ESSENTIALS

Boost Kid Essentials... 24 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. 7g of Protein to help build muscle. Calcium & Vitamin D to help build strong bones. Gluten Free, Lactose Free&. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. Natural & Artificial Flavor. Kosher Dairy and... Boost Kid Essentials is Kid Approved! 4 - 8.25 fl oz Cartons ~ Total Net Wt 1.03 qt. see more...

• I am wondering if the chocolate flavor has a chalky taste ?5 Answers
  • I would really love to no more about this product1 Answers
  • I have heard of this before but I have never bought it, c...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
We love Boost Kid Essentials at our house! We can never be sure how much they eat at school, and both are very active in sports, so one Boost Kid Essentials a day gives us peace of mind that they are getting all of the nutrients they needs to stay healthy. They are enthusiastic to drink them - they taste great! - and we never have a problem trying to get them to finish them. We can take them on the road and they drink them after a game. They are perfect for our family, and we know our kids are eating healthy.
Cinta S.
Fort Campbell
Eldest son has a really hard time eating food so these are an awesome way to get some calories and. I wish they were a little bit lower in sugar but otherwise they're good item for how much they cost. We bought them quite a few times
Amanda S.
Charleston, SC
I give this product to my 2 year old toddler every morning. It fills her up and gives her the nutrients she needs. I always worried she wasn't eating enough and getting her daily vitamins. I no longer worry about this. On top of everything it does, it has great flavor and she loves it!
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My 4 year old always has one of these for breakfast. He's such a picky morning eater that as long as I can get something with nutrients in his body first thing in the morning, I'll take it. He enjoys it and gulps it right now. Great job.
Nilyshia A.
Youngstown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son at age 2 was too big for formula but also kind of hesitant with regular meals. He'd eat sandwiches and such but not much else throughout the day. These were a blessing. I know he's getting his nutrients and he loves the taste. Win win!
Stefani L.
West jordan, UT
My son is the worst eater but he will down these kids shakes like they're actually chocolate milk. Provides excellent nutrients for kids who refuse certain healthy foods, but very expensive for what you get. My sons health is more important though so i continue to buy them.
Caroline B.
My toddler is diagnosed failure to thrive due to poor weight gain. We switched him from Pediasure to this for the higher calorie benefit and he didn't notice the switch at all. We change the flavor by adding quick powder as needed.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried to get my son to drink these but he hated the taste of them. I tasted them myself to make sure it wasn't him being dramatic and OMG was it gross :( I guess you have to acquire a taste for them or drink them super cold
Kimberly W.
Philadelphia, PA
Highly recommend these to any parent. I have a picky eater and these give him the extra protein and nutritions he needs! Love these products and my son loves them!
Erin A.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids enjoy drinking these as an addition to their breakfast in the mornings. It adds an extra healthy boost to them before they go on with their day at school!
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
I am wondering if the chocolate flavor has a chalky taste ?
Vanessa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have heard of this before but I have never bought it, can anyone tell me if it has a really good chocolate flavor that my 10 and 4 year olds would like
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I would really love to no more about this product