Boost High Protein Nutritional Energy Drink, Vanilla, 8 Ounce Bottle (Pack of 24)

BY BOOST

• "good protein shake as i do not eat red meat." in 1 review
  • "It's great as a meal replacement on the go." in 1 review
  • "This is really good tasting I would re purchase this because of how good the taste is. " in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this product to my family and friends." in 1 review
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love these. The flavor is great and smooth. They have a ton of protein which is good for those of us who don’t get enough in our diet. Really effective, reasonably priced and can find at almost any grocery store!
I have been drinking this for sometime now. It has helped me when I'm weak and not eating well. I would highly recommend this product to my family and friends.
Jessica M.
Milwaukie, OR
Vanilla was my favorite. i drink these daily. good protein shake as i do not eat red meat. its quick and easy formyline of work.
Joanna G.
These are really great like ensure but have extra protein. It's great that they have nutrients and still offer some protein.
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have these seen drinks at walmart and they look healthy never tied these before i have tried protien shakes
Karen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Boost protein shake tastes so good. It's great because it's healthy and delicious. Great for on the go!
Jamie G.
Homestead, FL
This is delicious. It's great as a meal replacement on the go. It's a better alternative to fast food.
Lisy O.
They look healthy but I really never tried these before and I have these seen drinks at walmart
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Marlene J.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is at great alternative as a meal replacement/snack when you are on the run, or not feeling so well.

It gives you some calories a boost of energy & protein. It taste great whether it's room temperature or cold from the fridge, just shake it up & enjoy. You can even put it in a smoothie for extra nutrition.

15g of muscle building protein to keep you strong - 50% more than BOOST Original
rosy R.
Where can we buy this? ? ?