Boost High Protein Nutritional Energy Drink, Vanilla, 8 Ounce Bottle (Pack of 24)

BY BOOST

• "I would highly recommend this product to my family and friends." in 1 review
  • "This is really good tasting I would re purchase this because of how good the taste is. " in 1 review
  • "good protein shake as i do not eat red meat." in 1 review
  • "It's great as a meal replacement on the go." in 1 review
Karen S.
Karen S.
Foodie Expert
This Boost protein shake tastes so good. It's great because it's healthy and delicious. Great for on the go!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have these seen drinks at walmart and they look healthy never tied these before i have tried protien shakes
Lisy O.
Lisy O.
Foodie Expert
They look healthy but I really never tried these before and I have these seen drinks at walmart
I have been drinking this for sometime now. It has helped me when I'm weak and not eating well. I would highly recommend this product to my family and friends.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Milwaukie, OR
Vanilla was my favorite. i drink these daily. good protein shake as i do not eat red meat. its quick and easy formyline of work.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
These are really great like ensure but have extra protein. It's great that they have nutrients and still offer some protein.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Homestead, FL
This is delicious. It's great as a meal replacement on the go. It's a better alternative to fast food.
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
Toronto, Ontario
This is at great alternative as a meal replacement/snack when you are on the run, or not feeling so well.

It gives you some calories a boost of energy & protein. It taste great whether it's room temperature or cold from the fridge, just shake it up & enjoy. You can even put it in a smoothie for extra nutrition.

15g of muscle building protein to keep you strong - 50% more than BOOST Original