Boost High Protein Complete Nutritional Drink Mix uploaded by ALESHA Z.Boost High Protein Complete Nutritional Drink Mix uploaded by Patricia Q.Boost High Protein Complete Nutritional Drink Mix uploaded by Patricia Q.

BY BOOST HIGH PROTEIN

12 Servings for the price of 6 bottles Each serving of BOOST® Kid Essentials Nutritionally Complete Drink provides complete nutrition to help support proper growth. 14g  of High Quality Protein* to help maintain muscle. 21 Vitamins and Minerals + 14g of muscle building protein. Excellent source of Calcium and Vitamin D for Bone Health. Antioxidants to help keep cells healthy. B Vitamins & Iron for endurance. 55% of the daily recommended* calcium for forming, building and maintaining strong, healthy bones and teeth. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
One glass a day around 4pm for my 13 year old son he plays soccer and other sports he needs good nutrition so this helps maintain múscle and has 21 vitamins and minerals and is also an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D for bone health
ALESHA Z.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
I love this high protein drink because it has 21 vitamins and minerals great excellent source of calcium and vitamin D and I love eating fruits and chia seeds
Cat D.
Cat D.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of the few protein drink mixes my son will use. He's a vegetarian that doesn't get much protein so we have found this is a great way for him to get it. The powder dissolves very smoothly into whole mix and personally, I like it best heated like a hot chocolate drink.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
This is a great in the go way to get protein but also Contains tons of sugar that makes it less than perfect in my opinion. Probably best using something else
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Used to give this to my grandmother to help her with strength and health. She was in the hospital and they suggested we give her some type of nutritional drink.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
LOVE. This tastes great also. I take this as a dietary supplement and it works wonders.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I have to drink Boost but I wanted to keep drinking my other health drinks. I found that the drink mix for Boost taste just a fine as the regular drinks. The mix is cheaper and you can mix it in with your own recipes.