Boost High Protein Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Christine B.Boost High Protein Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Christine B.Boost High Protein Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Sarah R.

BY BOOST HIGH PROTEIN #11 in Nutritional Drinks

15g of High-Quality Protein to Help Maintain Muscle. 26 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. Excellent Source of Calcium & Vitamin D to Help Support Bone Health. Stay Strong!  Stay Active! Complete Nutrition with Additional Protein† to Help Maintain Muscle & Stay Strong & Active! Benefits from Nestle Nutrition Nutritionist View:  Research shows that maintaining a higher intake of protein is associated with protecting lean muscle, which is essential for functional independence.  BOOST® High Protein drink. see more...

• I'm currently trying to gain weight after being under so much str...1 Answers
  • I need help to gain a few pounds and I was wondering if this prod...1 Answers
  • How are these as far as giving you energy ? I like the idea of it...8 Answers
Boost High Protein Complete Nutritional Drink
  • "The chocolate boost drink is actually pretty good when you put it in the freezer for a little while!" in 4 reviews
  • "These are a quick pick me up when you really need something but not something I'd buy every time I go to the store." in 4 reviews
  • "It works amazing as a meal replacement and will keep your tummy happy for a couple of hours without having to consume all the fat that you're watching ." in 4 reviews
  • "great drink especially after a workout if you are trying to gain weight its perfect ... even for little kids" in 4 reviews
  • "I would recommend the vanilla above similar brands but not the chocolate." in 3 reviews
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
My dad takes these to work almost every morning & it helps him so much. I usually take one to work whenever I don't have time to make an actual protein shake, this fills you up so you'll feel less hungry after taking it & it has a lot of protein & gives you a bit of energy. However, it can sneak up on you when it comes to gaining weight so be careful with taking these everyday
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
#Classic #Must have! I love this product! It tastes great cold and feels a bit too thick at room temp. I drink every morning and have been for a few years. I feel more energetic and ready to start the day. I recommend trying! It tastes great and has so much nutritional value!

Lydia B.
It is actually good. I was a little skeptical because in my experience, protien drinks are gross but this one is actually good! I purchased it from Walmart and I sometimes supplement a meal with it or it is lunch. It's filling and doesn't cause me to crash hours later.
genesis d.
neecesito algo asi, refrescante y q aporte tambien nutrientes positivos a mi cuerpo, lo necesito ya que tengo deficiencias de toda vitamina
kai f.
Taste wise, this stuff is gross. But I needed to gain about 20 pounds and so far I've been drinking it for a month and I've gained 5 pounds. That may not seem like a lot but I've tried everything and this is the only thing that's helped.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
The vanilla and chocolate flavors are super yummy! I have used these as a quick between meal snack during my pregnancy to ensure I get plenty of protein. My only issue is the higher levels of carbs in these so I do not drink them regularly. I like to rotate between protein drinks and bars depending on what I am craving :) My husband pretty much lived on these when he broke his jaw and he really enjoyed all the flavors!
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love boost, I just recently finished my last pack. I like to drink them after an intense workout. They help build strong bones and keep me feeling great. The taste is delicious and I would recommend it to others
Quay M.
Austin, TX
BOOST! Back when I was an unwitting vegetarian in that I refused to eat any meats on the grounds that they tasted disgusting (says the biggest steak lover ever now), Boost was forced on me to get some type of protein in this thin, wiry body. And by forced on me, I mean I willingly drank all of the bottles in like 2 days. This stuff is delicious, which is surprising as a fresh water oasis in the middle of a desert, and actually filling. I've tried the chocolate and the vanilla and the vanilla wins for me every time.
kelly G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Imo, this is not a health drink due to the sugar, artificial flavors and other ingredients I no longer put into my body like corn and canola. Here are the ingredients on the label that make me not want to buy this product:
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Vegetable Oil (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, and less than 0.5% of Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gel and Gum, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Bitartrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor.
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH
Very good at replacing meals if you're always on the go, or don't have time for breakfast. How there is a lot of sugar in them and are very, very sweet. You can blend it with ice to make it a little better. However, they were just too thick and the sweetness starting bothering me after a while.
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa , LA
What is your favorite flavor?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who doesn't like this ?
Katherine R.
What other flavors does this shake come in?
Heidi S.
Elyria , OH
How are these as far as giving you energy ? I like the idea of it do these help with that ?
Beatrice  p.
Can anyone tell me if this product help you gain weight I know personally its good for to balance your diet.but does help you gain weight..I really need to know i need a few extra pounds