BOOST® High Protein

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOOST® High Protein!
Kisha B.
dorchester
BOOST® High Protein uploaded by Kisha B.
I absolutely loveeee this protein shake ! I put it on the freezer till it gets slightly icy and it taste’s even better . I recommend this to anyone who is trying to gain weight and get some protein. Its definitely delicious and you will gain weight in no time.
Porsha M.
Stockton, CA
BOOST® High Protein uploaded by Porsha M.
This protein drink is pretty good . This High Protein Drink is gluten free and suitable for lactose intolerance . It’s a great taste and the price is cheap . It can be used throughout the day for a fast protein and it’s tasty . I highly recommend .
Annette L.
Pleasanton, CA
BOOST® High Protein uploaded by Annette L.
I bought three 24-pack cases of the Boost High Protein to use after my recent surgery (I had a tummy tuck and lipo!) It ended up being a really smart move as I was in so much pain after the surgery I could hardly move, feeding myself was a challenge and I had a lot of heartburn especially the first week as my body got used to my diastasis being repaired! The Boost High Protein shake was one of the foods that didn’t give me any heartburn at all, I felt good knowing my body was getting the extra protein it needed to repair and heal itself after my surgery. I drank 2-3 of these shakes a day for the first 3 weeks of my recovery; I felt satiated but not overly full after finishing one. I’m happy to report they’re very easy to digest; I have a sensitive stomach and had no issues with either of the flavors I got (vanilla and strawberry!). I appreciated the extra fiber and vitamins in the formula. My body seems to be using all the Boost protein as I’m healing very well, my surgeon said I’m even a couple of days ahead of schedule he’s very pleased! I plan on keeping some of these around at all times for a quick pick-me-up of quality nutrition that doesn’t bother my stomach. I tried both the Vanilla and Strawberry flavors and liked them equally! Hopefully they come out with more fruit-type flavors such as peach or lemon meringue, haha. I’m not much of a coffee or chocolate person when it comes to these kinds of drinks.
Tammy D.
Boyd, TX
BOOST® High Protein uploaded by Tammy D.
My mom got sick with leukemia and started losing weight and get doctor put her on these 3 times a day top help her put her weight back on and it was a God send for us. She started getting her weight back and her strength back. I am proud to say it helped her so much and she is now in remission. Thank you Jesus!!!
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
I enjoy boost, but this leaves a chalky texture behind. As to most other chalky tasting drinks like this, I prefer this one. I don't drink this often, but the husband does time to time.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
I just to drink this protein shakes when working out. The flavor is very good. I feel it does substitute a meal. Can definitely be drink by itself and used a replacement meal. High in protein too.
Joanna  M.
Kathleen, GA
Not a good idea if you’re on keto or sugar free diets. They do taste great but they full of sugar and carbs.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,390 reviews
BOOST® High Protein uploaded by Dina H.
I think these shakes are yummy! They are thick and creamy and very good for you as well. They are kind of expensive. Well, actually, I think they are very expensive for my budget. My husband was buying them for me to nurse me back to health. It worked. I packed on 15 pounds pretty rapidly. I think I probably won’t be buying these anytime soon. I don’t want to get any bigger. That’s why I was prescribed them. To put on weight. I have succeeded! Anyway, I know a lot of people think these are gross. But not me, I would recommend them.
Ana G.
Katy, TX
Mis sabor favorito, chocolate , vainilla y fresa saben a medicina, pero a mi marido le gustan asi que siempre compro valen la.pena
maryam  K.
Sugar Land, TX
Let me be very honest 😅my husband used to bring for his diet and Took these too But i would must say then need to inprove theie taste yeah there are different flavour but feels like too heavy 😿why we donnot have any tasty food or drinks for diet in a market 😹#apart from these thought this drink keep away from food as in like your stomach will be full and you would not touch anything elae BOOST High Protein - Vanilla

Looking for your answer?