Add a Photo

By BOOST
#66 in Nutritional Drinks
Boost® Glucose Control Rich Chocolate Nutritional drink.

Gluten free!

Nestle health science.

Balanced nutrition for people with diabetes.

16g of high-quality protein to help maintain muscle.

25 essential vitamins & minerals.

1 carbohydrate choice.

Natural and artificial flavor.
Photo (1)
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC

I mean I REALLY DON'T understand why the reviews on this are so awful, probably the taste, which I myself cannot stand but I'll give it five stars anyways just for effectiveness! They really do work wonders... These have actually helped me out alot as I was once underweight and it helped me through my journey, soooo thankful for these!
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

These may help with glucose control in type 2 diabetics but they taste awful. I couldn't handle drinking one alone and had to put it in a smoothie. Still wasn't that great. I will not drink the rest.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Marion, IA

These are pretty good. They taste similar to weight watchers without the price tag. It doesn't taste like chalk.
Aia Camille R.
Aia Camille R.

Has anyone tried this product? I've been looking for something that can help me in between meals without making my blood sugars sky high! I am also looking for something that is dairy free and that is also gluten free due to some food sensitivity issue!
Deosha A.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA

Does this taste like the regular ones although it is glucose controlled?