Boone's Farm Citrus Wine Strawberry Hill uploaded by Melissa H.

BY BOONE'S FARM

• Where can I find Boone's Farm? Kroger, Walmart, and local liquor ...1 Answers
  • Is this any good?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandrea T.
Oh my gosh havent had this in years! It was always our go to as younger people. Lol. It was cheap and good.
I might have to pick up a bottle and stroll down memory lane.
Brenda F.
Boone's Farm Strawberry Citrus is my favorite flavor of Boone's farm.  It has a sweet, fruity taste that I love.  I am not big on alcohol, so I mix it with 7-UP.   It tastes better than most wine coolers.  My husband got me started drinking it because he said, it tasted like soda.
Keely R.
Oak Ridge, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This may be a super cheap bottle of wine, but it's one of my favorites. It's also a classic. The taste goes down a lot smoother than other brands of wine and you'll definitely get pretty intoxicated. My friends and I love to hang out in the back yard with a few bottles of this and have a girls night.
Kristi W.
Goliad, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh this brings back so many memories. Though, it can give a nasty hangover if you drink too many. Not sure I'd consider it much of a wine buttttt it gets the job done. Taste great. A bit on the sugary side though.
Danielle W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My dad bought me this when I turned 21 because him and my mom used to drink it when they were younger. It wasn't the best strawberry flavor I've tasted but it wasn't bad either. It's definitely on the cheaper side but worth the try if you like strawberry wine.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is by no means premium, but I give it an extra star for nostalgia. Who of us hasn't indulged in this libation in their younger years? It's like strawberry soda with a kick! I don't believe I would serve this at a fancy dinner party, but it might be a good addition to a casual barbecue. I would buy it again, just not often.
Rosalinda O.
Dallas, TX
Great if you are looking for something easy and fruity to drink. Not the best choice of alcohol because it can lead to a terrible hangover the next day! I give it four stars because of the alcohol and sugar content. I hope this helps you out when browsing the gas station selection of alcohol!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Strawberry Hill, lol!! Boone's Farm literally makes me laugh out loud. It takes me back to the younger years when you would drink anything for a cheap buzz. Not quite sure now if I would even consider this wine.
April H.
This is a great beginner wine product. It has great flavor and you can drink the whole bottle without getting crazy. It is a nice drink and is pretty cheap. I have drank my fair share, plus you can always look up Pinterest ideas for how to use the bottle once you empty it!
Candace H.
Oh does this bring back memories of college! I still think that this has a good taste and am surprised by how cheap it is. I have always thought that this could be a simple go to wine for those that do not drink often. And isn't there a song about strawberry wine?
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Is this any good?
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I find Boone's Farm? Kroger, Walmart, and local liquor stores don't seem to carry it anymore.