Boone's Farm Citrus Wine Strawberry Hill

by Boone's Farm

Where can I find Boone's Farm? Kroger, Walmart, and local liquor stores don't seem to carry it anymore.
Is this any good?
Start your review of Boone's Farm Citrus Wine Strawberry Hill!
How would you rate this product?
Kaitlyn S.
Norton Shores, MI
Boone's Farm Citrus Wine Strawberry Hill uploaded by Kaitlyn S.
A refreshing taste of lush, ripe strawberries. Very affordable (and tastes like it) but perfect for me on a summer night.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a good one to bring back years ago. Haven't drank it in forever but still a popular choice. I used to make a lighter drink by adding a touch of Sprite to this and adding in a strawberry. Like you can with champagne. It was more like a cooler. This wine is light and full of flavor. I imagine I'll buy a bottle or two at some point again. Good choice. It's a cheap wine that is actually decent. #summersip #cocktailhour #strawberryhill #BoonesFarmStrawberryHill #BoonesFarm #wine #drink #beverage #cocktail #entertaining
Alexandrea T.
Oh my gosh havent had this in years! It was always our go to as younger people. Lol. It was cheap and good. I might have to pick up a bottle and stroll down memory lane.
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a very inexpensive wine that is not the best tasting. I find it to be pretty sweet, but overall tastes pretty good. It reminds me of having a few drinks with friends in college.
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Boons farm wine is good it's not that strong but it has a good taste if you want alittle buzz. It is very affordable it's not expensive at all.
Marilyn K.
La Porte, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I was in my younger days...me & my friends would sit around & drink this! It’s not bad, but I don’t think I’d drink it anymore! It’s good for the price..just not for me..
Jessica R.
Catlettsburg, KY
Boone's Farm Citrus Wine Strawberry Hill uploaded by Jessica R.
Love this wine! Nice for relaxing and just sipping on. Although I was trying to find the blackberry. The strawberry is actually my favorite. Also cheap :)
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Cheap. Nice sweet taist. Beginners drink for sure. It takes like 4 bottles for me to catch a buzz anymore but its good stuff!!!!
Julia J.
Johnson City, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This brings back alot of memories. This is the first alcohol I ever got drunk off of many years ago! It had a sweet taste that went down very easy. I cant say that I will be drinking this again, though. It is a really cheap wine that offered me a headache everytime!
Kristi W.
Goliad, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh this brings back so many memories. Though, it can give a nasty hangover if you drink too many. Not sure I'd consider it much of a wine buttttt it gets the job done. Taste great. A bit on the sugary side though.