BY USA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Grey Twig Drying Rack Accessory see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
I bought this for my fourth child because I thought it was pretty. It's always great when something is pretty AND functional. I think it works great for me because I breastfeed and we don't have a whole bunch of bottles and accessories to wash, but I think someone who chooses bottle feeds would need a bit more, I bottle fed my older two, so I know when they're younger thsoe can. Take up a lot for space.. I like it though, very cute and can be used for more than just baby items!