by Boon

4 + MonthsBPA, PVC, & Phthalate FreeSilicone Baby Food Dispensing SpoonDispenses Baby Food One Bite at a TimeConvenient One-Handed FeedingIncludes Cap for Storage

How messy is this ? ?
Has anyone tried these spoons? I really like the idea, just want to know if people like them first!
Do you recommend this? How does it work?
Start your review of Boon, Squirt, Silicone Baby Food Dispensing Spoon, 4 + Months, Green, 3 oz(pack of 2)!
Vaudreuil, QC
A total lifesaver for the homemade baby food making mamas. This makes feeding baby on the go a total breeze, especially with the cap. Easy to clean and has a very good amount of space to hold a meals worth of puree.
These spoons are kinda cool little things, especially on our days out it was impossible to forget a spoon. It wss really good when we started solids as it had a deep spoon and the small hole would easily pass the runny purees. as we went on and they got thicker, it got harder to use. I would find bits get stuck and when it came through sprayed tiny chunks over our faces. I do t regret this purchase snd still love the spoon. just wasn't usrd for more than 2-3 months.
Very much in love, worked very well when bub was learning to eat initially. More so for on the go, no taking an extra spoon, having to clean the spoon before putting it in the bag. Comes with a really really convenient lid the goes on the spoon. Although I think the hole does need to be a bit bigger, as since moving to thicker puree's I have found trying to squeeze it out, over using a bowl and spoon, to be a little frustrating and challenging....
Toronto, ON
I didn't end up using this spoon more than once mostly because I didn't feed my child purees however, when I did use it I found she had quite a hard time managing the thickness of the actual spoon. In addition, if the purees or liquids were too runny the stream was too fast and if it was too chunky it got stuck in the hole.
Caledon, Ontario, Ontario
This is a great product for when you're on the go. You just pour in the baby food and out you go. It's easy to feed baby with and is more practical than a bowl and spoon for when you're out and about. It works best for smooth purees (definitely not for the chunky ones). I love it.
Dki Jakarta , Jakarta utara penjaringan Rusun kapuk muara blok A lantai 5 no 11
Really good and easy to use, it's really great for a baby who wants eat jelly but they can't. Baby does like it. And it's cheap , easy to use.
Vancouver
I found this okay. Only works with super smooth purees, and if you squish too hard it can sputter everywhere.