Boon SNUG 3 Pack Straw Lids with Cup - Orange/Green/Blue uploaded by Kathryn R.

BY BOON

SNUG is a simple, spill-proof, kid's drinking lid that fits any cup, anytime, anywhere. Made from 100% silicone, SNUG is dishwasher-safe and can be sterilized. Choose ANY cup, stretch SNUG over the top of it, and you've got a spill-proof cup to hand to your kid. Take your kids to a restaurant, party, friend's house, etc, without worrying they'll spill. SNUGS aren't just for parents. If you've got friends with kids, own a restaurant, run a daycare, or just have some little relatives that occasionally visit, keeping some SNUGS around can come in quite handy. see more...

Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Love this product I keep it in the diaper bag so when I’m out and my son needs a drink I can just put it on a cup at a restaurant. It makes any cup a toddler cup pretty much.
Kathryn R.
Southbury, CT
Probably my favorite kid item as of now! My kids always are eager to do things themselves, & Use the same things as I do, So when we go out to eat they throw a fit until I let them drink out of the glass, Instead of just drinking from their Sippy cups/bottles. This product finds an even medium, & Significanty helps reduce giant messes while making your child happy, More independent, & Preps them to be bottle/Sippy cup free! While this isn't spill-proof, It's still a great item! Slips right into your purse or diaper bag, Not bulky AT ALL, & Easy to cl ean! I recommend every paren't of a toddler get a pack of these tops!
Morgyn C.
Pleasant view, UT
I liked the idea at first, and still do, but I swear I hurt my fingers every time I attempt to put these around a cup. I wish I could buy straw "refills" because my two year old seems to think she needs to chew on them
Denise W.
This product blew me away! Such a space saver and absolutely a must have! No spills and the kids love them because they get “big kid” glasses.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Are these great for travel? Spill proof? Can i stick them over a kids cup say from McDonalds and it will keep it from spilling?