BY BOON

Sleek, smart, and made to support your growing baby in numerous ways, Naked is a bathtub like no other. You can count on it from newborn to toddler. Recline it, expand it, drain it, collapse it and hang it up to dry. Slim profile for easy storage. Recline position cradles newborn, which helps keep their head above water. Fully-expanded basin accommodates infants and toddlers. Collapsible design and hook make storing easy. Drain plug for quick, complete water drainage. Simple, one piece design makes transitioning between stages easy without losing parts. Rotating support brace for quick and secure positioning. Stable, slip resistant base. Provides two support. see more...

Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
I've gotten lots of Boon products for my first Little One and have come to really trust this brand. They do a great job of designing simple, stylish, and smart products and this bathtub is no exception. I like that its a simple basin tub (no stiff molded plastics that don't fit all baby's bodies). The slant mechanism is easy to use for my infant. I read reviews that the legs felt flimsy, but I totally disagree. And, after the bath is over, its super easy to collapse this tub and hang it on the back of the bathroom door. It was a bit more expensive than other baby baths I looked at, but I'm glad i trusted Boon!
Joan S.
Commerce Twp, MI
I love all of the other boon products I have but this one is not good! Definitely over priced too now that I know it doesn't work. I was first attracted to this for its style and functionality but I was mistaken. It collapses every time I put my baby in it. The first time it startled him so bad and he hit his head and started crying. I tried to give it another shot and used it for the first three months. I eventually just bought a new tub by a different brand because I was so afraid to use this again.
Anouk L.
Brooklyn, NY
Nice bath especially easy to hang up but is pretty small when your baby is getting older.
Jessica B.
Hendersonville, TN
I love this tub. Make sure you watch video instructions on YouTube. I didn't realize there is a metal clip to keep it from collapsing. The only flaws I've found is baby slides around easily so we lay a washcloth under him for grip. I also wish the drain plug were on the end opposite of where the locking bracket is because when the one side is elevated the drain plug is on the high side. I bought mine on clearance at Babies r us for 1/2 price!
Simone D.
Newhall, CA
Mega Parent Expert
We LOVE this tub. We were gifting a regular plastic tub at our baby shower and it just wasn't cutting it. We saw this one at sale at Babies R Us and had to try it out. I wish we had found it sooner. For little ones that are still small there's a metal clip that you can put up and only half of the tub will "pop" out leaving the upper half for their head to stay above your waterline. It also has a drain plug but me being impatient I just dumped it after every bath. It's versatile and it's been great from 4 months to now 8 months. It has a hanger so you can hang it up too and get it out of the way however our little hanger came off within a few months - it seemed like the rubber part the hanger went into got stretched out from being hung - that's the only downside.
Alyssa F.
We purchased this on Amazon as our baby transitioned from bathing in the sink to needing more space (something to put in the tub). All I can say is that this made bathing SUCH a stressful hassle! I love Boon, but this bathtub is not practical for small babies who cannot sit up. It's great that it's collapsible for easy storage, but the tub itself is rather bulky and heavy. There is a metal attachment on the back so the tub can recline at an angle, but I found that my baby slid around WAY too much to make me feel safe bathing her in this. Also, there is a drain plug, but it's placed at the higher end of the tub.. Not practical. Needless to say, we are returning this item.