BY BOON #13 in Drying Racks

Find bottle cleaning and organization at Target.com! Basically, we took everything you love about grass and made it 60% bigger. The flexible grass blades hold all your just-washed baby accessories. (and whatever else you want.) plus it s like having a grassy field next to your kitchen sink. Minus any gophers. Or golfers. Bonus: no mowing required. low-profile drying rack looks great in a modern kitchen. Perfect for drying items of all shapes and sizes. Easily holds items upright for drying while excess water collects in bottom tray. Two-piece, easy-to-clean design. Bpa-free, phthalate-free and pvc-free. see more...

• "This drying rack is well made and clean not messy product." in 1 review
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am a big fan of all Boon products. The lawn in general is the best thing on the market for bottle drying. I personally love the white lawn more than the green because it’s clean looking and matches a kitchen.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My friend raved so much about this product that I had to add it to my registry. It seems easy to clean and manage. You'll be able to see all your products all at once and not have to dig for things. It's a bit on the pricey end, but you can totally repurpose this and use it for a long time.
Ia X.
This drying rack is well made and clean not messy product. It keeps my daughters bottles nice and dry totally need on end.
Joan S.
Commerce Twp, MI
Perfect to keep out on the counter and isn't an eyesore. Very functional and sleek. Easy to clean as well.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
I've never actually seen this in stores in white. Only green. I love it! It's great
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I keep this near my sink for drying baby bottles & pacifiers. It works well to speed up the drying process & is easy to take apart & clean. It’s a decent price & I would highly recommend it.

back