BY BOON #4 in Drying Racks

Lawn Countertop Drying Rack Low-profile drying rack looks great in any kitchen Perfect for drying items of all shapes and sizes Easily holds items upright for drying while excess water collects in bottom tray Two-piece, easy-to-clean design Winter comes with brushed satin finish Dimensions 13.5" x 11" x 2.5 " Utensils pictured not included ; see more...

• What kinds of things do you use to dry on this? Is it mos...1 Answers
  • Where can you get this product?! This is awesome, any one...2 Answers
  • So my favorite blogger ever, Jessica Garvin, uses this pr...4 Answers
Boon Lawn Countertop Drying Rack
  • "This drying rack works so much better than other baby drying racks and looks great at the same time." in 1 review
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
This is one of my favorite gifts to give other moms because it turned into a must-have product for me since I exclusively pump and give my son bottles. I have two of these drying racks and use one for bottles and the other for my pump parts. I love that the bottles and parts stay in place when I put them on the lawn to dry, and it's easier on the eyes than a conventional drying rack. I also love the accessories that are sold separately for holding nipples and pacifiers. The lawn holds a lot of items for being so compact--especially in combination with the twig and flower accessories.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
This drying rack is so much better than other brands. You are able to fit a lot more and the accessories make things so easy. I can fit 6 standard 4oz Dr. Browns bottles and their parts, 3 Dr Browns 5oz wide mouth options bottles and parts, and 2 standard 8oz Dr Browns bottles and parts all at the same time. The accessories then hold all of the nipples for the bottles. Seriously recommend!
Julia V.
Such a cute concept ! The lawn takes up minimal space and does its job at drying the bottles great. It's easy to clean up being that it's a hard like plastic, and it comes with all these cute accessories that you could personalize the "lawn" yourself.
Giana O.
Love love this drying rack! I place all of my babies' bottles with its attachments to dry separate from the rest of my dishes. The bottles dry good and it's own space!
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
I have used this as a drying mat through both babies and have never had a problem with leaking or mold/mildew which is awesome! Super easy to clean and is cute to boot!
Alayna R.
Oak Creek, WI
I recently saw this while I was babysitting for a family and absolutely was shocked by how well it worked. Normally when cleaning bottles, they are so hard to dry and what not but this is so nice and takes way less time out of your day. I hope to get one of these when I have kids haha.
Tiffany G.
I love this!! I use it everyday for my little ones bottles, pacifiers, etc. it's convenient and sanitary. I do recommend taking it apart every week and cleaning washing it throughly to avoid build up in the bottom.
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
This is my favorite drying rack! I have bought it back to back. So functional and super cute. Always got a ton of compliments on it! Very affordable and lasts forever! Definitely recommend this cute little rack.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this to put bottles on to air dry. It looks super cute on the counter and works amazing well. I would high recommend this to anyone to use. It works great! And is super affordable!
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Just go & buy the biggest patch of grass you can find, heck, grab 2. You'll use it for years with all the new cups, bottles, straws, paintbrushes, & toothbrushes you'll be cleaning.
katie R.
I have seen this at a couple stores and always wanted to buy it but never did because I always wondered that after a while does it get moldy?
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
So my favorite blogger ever, Jessica Garvin, uses this product and recommends it, so when I saw it on here I had to come in and take a closer look. What I'm wondering is if it's something that can be used AFTER baby. It's intended purpose is obviously for things like bottle and pump parts, but would I be able to use it for other things when bottles and pump parts are no longer being dried? I just hate to buy something to use for a few months and then just throw away or hoard.
Cristi S.
I've seen this at the store before. It peaked my curiosity, but it also made me think that it wouldn't work. Are the "bristles" soft, because they look like it. Would you be able to put heavier items on it like plates and bowls?
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
Where can you get this product?! This is awesome, any one else have good reviews of it?
Haley W.
White City, OR
I still don't get the point of this thing? How is this going to dry your dishes faster then a towel or air drying?

back