Boon Lawn Countertop Drying Rack

by Boon

#4 in Drying Racks

Lawn Countertop Drying Rack Low-profile drying rack looks great in any kitchen Perfect for drying items of all shapes and sizes Easily holds items upright for drying while excess water collects in bottom tray Two-piece, easy-to-clean design Winter comes with brushed satin finish Dimensions 13.5" x 11" x 2.5 " Utensils pictured not included ;

Does this get moldy after a few uses? How often does this need cleaning?
What kinds of things do you use to dry on this? Is it mostly for small things?
Where can you get this product?! This is awesome, any one else have good reviews of it?
Start your review of Boon Lawn Countertop Drying Rack!
Product Highlights
This drying rack works so much better than other baby drying racks and looks great at the same time.in 1 review
2 years agoOakland , CA
This is one of my favorite gifts to give other moms because it turned into a must-have product for me since I exclusively pump and give my son bottles. I have two of these drying racks and use one for bottles and the other for my pump parts. I love that the bottles and parts stay in place when I put them on the lawn to dry, and it's easier on the eyes than a conventional drying rack. I also love the accessories that are sold separately for holding nipples and pacifiers. The lawn holds a lot of items for being so compact--especially in combination with the twig and flower accessories.
2 years agoShawnee, KS
I have used this as a drying mat through both babies and have never had a problem with leaking or mold/mildew which is awesome! Super easy to clean and is cute to boot!
a year agoFayetteville, NC
This drying rack is so much better than other brands. You are able to fit a lot more and the accessories make things so easy. I can fit 6 standard 4oz Dr. Browns bottles and their parts, 3 Dr Browns 5oz wide mouth options bottles and parts, and 2 standard 8oz Dr Browns bottles and parts all at the same time. The accessories then hold all of the nipples for the bottles. Seriously recommend!
6 months agoRockville, MD
We love this thing! It makes the daily grind of washing and drying bottles a little less tedious, and there is something really satisfying about seeing clean bottles lined up on this cute rack - i like actually the way it looks on our counter! One tip - be sure to take it apart and clean the bottom tray every so often, because it can get icky!
3 years agoOak Creek, WI
I recently saw this while I was babysitting for a family and absolutely was shocked by how well it worked. Normally when cleaning bottles, they are so hard to dry and what not but this is so nice and takes way less time out of your day. I hope to get one of these when I have kids haha.
10 months agoCanfield, OH
Purchased at: Target
This drying rack has been a staple in our home. It’s so easy to clean, and looks great being left of the counter. It’s great for drying our bottle. I wish there was one size bigger than their biggest. I can’t fit all 8 bottles and nipples on there are the same.
a year agoTulare, CA
Love this drying rack !! You can add attachment to dry bottle nipples and tops !! Very easy to wash and keep clean and fits perfect next to our sink!! I have had this product for a few months now and don’t have any complaints !!
2 years ago
I love this!! I use it everyday for my little ones bottles, pacifiers, etc. it's convenient and sanitary. I do recommend taking it apart every week and cleaning washing it throughly to avoid build up in the bottom.
2 years agoSpring hill, TN
I love this to put bottles on to air dry. It looks super cute on the counter and works amazing well. I would high recommend this to anyone to use. It works great! And is super affordable!
2 years agoScottsdale, AZ
Just go & buy the biggest patch of grass you can find, heck, grab 2. You'll use it for years with all the new cups, bottles, straws, paintbrushes, & toothbrushes you'll be cleaning.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...