Boon Inc. Boon Twig Grass and Lawn Drying Rack Accessory - White uploaded by Kendall K.

BY BOON INC.

Find bottle cleaning and organization at Target.com! Boon twig countertop drying rack accessory is really too cute to pass up. If youve got the boon drying pad that looks like grass sprouting up, but is actually a fantastic way to position and dry your dishes, youre going to want the twig drying rack. Some kitchen items and utensils just dont fit well on the grass mat drying pad, adding this cute twig accessory holds them aloft and lets them air dry. This drying rack with accessories is so cute, youll want to do the dishes. see more...

Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love! This is a great addition to the grass drying rack. This twig holds a fair amount of sipping cup tops and the placement is so great because it separates the items so they can all dry & aren't stacked on top of each other! Great product!
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite part of having Boon grass! This is perfect to hang Lids off of or Binkies after they have been washed! I'm really glad we got the twig because it has come in handy! Plus it's cute! #boon #dryingdishes
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite drying accessory for the Boon Lawn drying rack. Because it’s more open than the flower (stem?) drying accessory, it’s a little easier to fit multiple items on this one.
Alyssa F.
Love, love LOVE this accessory for my grass! I wouldnt recommend getting the grass without it. It makes so much extra space for drying, especially if you're like me and opted for the smaller grass. It also makes drying nipples and smaller parts so much more sanitary. Moms to be, put this one on your registry!
Dixie G.
Helps the grass mat hold so much more stuff so you can let more dry at one time, I use it for my Medela pump parts and bottle nipples. Plus it looks so cute sitting on the counter top and will probably be very useful for more stuff as my son grows.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was super cheap, so I don't mind getting it again, but they aren't very sturdy and as soon as I put something on it it starts to lean over a considerable amount. It just doesn't sit tight enough on the grass.
Kendall K.
Love this! Great way to let bottles and breast pump parts dry. Make sure you clean the bottom tray frequently to reduce mildew. Love how colorful all of the accessories are. Very cute and convenient. Would definitely recommend to new parents.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received this along with the "grass" as a gift at my baby shower
My husband and I both loved it as soon as we opened it.
It perfect for drying bottles, sippy cups, and breast pump parts
And it's super cute!
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This attachment is great, it makes drying pacifiers and other small peices way easier and quicker. Plus it looks adorable out on the counter.
Samantha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Definitely a must have when you get the boon grass. I use this for pacifiers and other smaller items. It keeps things organized.

Bed Bath & Beyond