Where does the excess water drip to?! Any problems with mould or build up?
North bay, ON - il y a 8 ans

5 answers

I haven't had any issues with built up moisture. But I also take it apart and clean it every so often.
il y a 7 ans
The concept of being able to place multiple, differently sized objects on your drying rack to dry is GREAT, but in reality, the water just sort of drips down into the bottom of the plastic base, where it will sit and get slimy and gross if you don't take out the fake grass and rinse/dry it out. I gave it a "C", because I don't have time to rinse and dry that collection tray every day. A dish drain would have been much more efficient, in my opinion.
il y a 8 ans
It drains into the white base. I run mine through the dishwasher weekly to keep that clean. But it wipes clean easy, and it overall wonderful.
il y a 8 ans
You have to wash this thing every now and then. I lend to my mom and she runs through the dishwasher for me. You could also replace.
il y a 8 ans
If you look in the picture, there is a white base. The grass has holes on the bottom and the water collects in the white base. You should lift the grass and empty the base every once in a while (I only do it every few months). I also like to give it a quick wipe/scrub with the sponge to clean it off. I don't really clean it off that often and have never had an issue with mold. I've been actively using my now for over 2.5 years.