Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack

boon®.  Innovations for modern parents. Low profile drying rack looks great in a modern kitchen. From bottles to pacifiers, Grass holds all your baby accessories as they air dry on the flexible blades that resemble real grass. Water drains into the lower tray, where it’s completely contained. And it’s got a sweet, natural presence, like a meadow full of baby deer.  Only smaller.  And without the deer. Easily holds items upright for drying while excess water collects in bottom tray. Two-piece, easy-to-clean design. BpA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free.

Is this just for baby's bottles or can it be used for drying anything really? I've never seen one before until now. Love it
Is this drying rack hard to clean? Sounds like the tray is removable but what about the silicone grass part? Boon - Grass Countertop Drying Rack - Spring Green and White
Start your review of Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack!
Product Highlights
One of the best things we got for baby, looks cute on the counter, doesn't take up a lot of space holds more then bottles and nipples.in reviews
Waterford, MI
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
I got this for my baby shower and not only is it adorable and looks great out on the counter, it serves a purpose and actually makes drying bottles, spoons,and everything else much easier.
Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack uploaded by Jessica C.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack, 1 ea
This is my favorite drying rack out of many we have tried. Instead of is just a few prongs to hang bottles the grass allows for almost any object to dry quickly, it also looks pretty nice on the counter top! Some grime can grow under the grass, but if you wash it occasionally it’s not an issue.
NY
Useful to get baby bottles to dry faster and it’s a nice, colorful design. I also got a boon bottle brush which helped me reach and clean the harder to reach parts 🍼
Allen, TX
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
This was very helpful when I had baby bottles to wash. These helped dry when I couldn’t use the dishwasher.
Laingsburg, MI
I love this for drying my bottles. It doesn't take up too much space on my counter and keeps bottles all in one place. It's also easy to clean! Worth every penny!!
Duncan, SC
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
LOVE this drying rack! I bought not knowing how I’d like it. It cleans up very well and will not have to worry about mold building up. Super affordable & would recommend all moms to buy one 🙂
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
This is the absolute best! Easy to clean, dishwasher safe and dries quickly! Looks so unique and cute in our kitchen! We have the cacti bottle cleaner accessories too.
Carteret, NJ
Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack uploaded by Brittany M.
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
A great and effective place to put baby bottles and breast pump parts to dry. I use this with the twig and stem for smaller parts. It’s very cute, and fits nicely over one of those desktop plastic craft drawers where you can put fully dried parts and washing tools (as shown).
Love this! Such a cute drying rack. Easy to clean. Has awesome accessories to make for more drying room. Not an eye sore what so ever! Not too pricey either. Purchased from Amazon.
I love this drying rack. It does a great job, you can add pieces to it, and it looks great in my kitchen. I also like that the bottom comes off to clean it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire