Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack

boon®.  Innovations for modern parents. Low profile drying rack looks great in a modern kitchen. From bottles to pacifiers, Grass holds all your baby accessories as they air dry on the flexible blades that resemble real grass. Water drains into the lower tray, where it’s completely contained. And it’s got a sweet, natural presence, like a meadow full of baby deer.  Only smaller.  And without the deer. Easily holds items upright for drying while excess water collects in bottom tray. Two-piece, easy-to-clean design. BpA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free.

Is this just for baby's bottles or can it be used for drying anything really? I've never seen one before until now. Love it
Is this drying rack hard to clean? Sounds like the tray is removable but what about the silicone grass part? Boon - Grass Countertop Drying Rack - Spring Green and White
Is the boon Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rackgrass worth a buy?
Start your review of Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack!
Product Highlights
One of the best things we got for baby, looks cute on the counter, doesn't take up a lot of space holds more then bottles and nipples.in reviews
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
I got this for my baby shower and not only is it adorable and looks great out on the counter, it serves a purpose and actually makes drying bottles, spoons,and everything else much easier.
Irina D.
Sparta, NJ
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack, 1 ea
best drying rack ever. it was easy to clean, tray flat, no grips no problems to run in a dishwasher. bottles dry in minutes, always clean, never mildew that i was so afraid of and kept trying to find but no... this one stands for its reviews
Jessica C.
Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack uploaded by Jessica C.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack, 1 ea
This is my favorite drying rack out of many we have tried. Instead of is just a few prongs to hang bottles the grass allows for almost any object to dry quickly, it also looks pretty nice on the counter top! Some grime can grow under the grass, but if you wash it occasionally it’s not an issue.
Jennifer L.
Baltimore, MD
Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack uploaded by Jennifer L.
Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack uploaded by Jennifer L.
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack, 1 ea
Love how it looked on my countertop and my bottles always dried well. Love all the separate accessories you can buy to modify your needs. Cleans easy and fits a lot of bottles on it. Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
Kenzie V.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
I absolutely love this product! It has definitely made it so much easier and efficient for me to clean and dry bottles! I love that it is tall enough for the bottles to air dry and they don’t have to touch the counters or any surfaces. It is also an affordable price and you can get the attachments to also add more drying room. The only thing I don’t like is that it doesn’t have a drainage hole so all the excess water just holds on the bottom and if you don’t empty it out after every cleaning it will start getting gross. So definitely poor out the excess water after each drying session and give it a quick rinse off.
Shayza F.
Useful to get baby bottles to dry faster and it’s a nice, colorful design. I also got a boon bottle brush which helped me reach and clean the harder to reach parts 🍼
Stacey T.
Lucas, TX
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
This was very helpful when I had baby bottles to wash. These helped dry when I couldn’t use the dishwasher.
Rylie  D.
Laingsburg, MI
I love this for drying my bottles. It doesn't take up too much space on my counter and keeps bottles all in one place. It's also easy to clean! Worth every penny!!
Margaret S.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
The best bottle drying rack I could have bought. I had this for 2 pregnancies and worth it each time. Easy to place bottles in and looks cute as well.
Rachael C.
Duncan, SC
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
LOVE this drying rack! I bought not knowing how I’d like it. It cleans up very well and will not have to worry about mold building up. Super affordable & would recommend all moms to buy one 🙂
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica K.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
il y a 2 ans
Shawna B. il y a 7 mois
We have really enjoyed using it. It keeps the bottles from getting mouldy, and the grass itself is so easy to keep clean.