BY BOON

Encourage your child's imagination with these creature cups. The blocks are stackable and interchangeable for hours of fun. The large size is perfect for little hands and the blocks encourage the development of motor skills. see more...

• this is adorable wer do you find these2 Answers
  • Are these worth buying? Does water get trapped inside?1 Answers
  • Did your kids really like these bath toys???2 Answers
Simone D.
Simone D.
Newhall, CA
Mega Parent Expert
These little critters are adorable and keep my daughter entertained in the bath. She likes that they come apart and she can fill them with water. She can mix and match and make different monsters. We found these at Babies R Us.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
These are so cute! My son loves these toys. I love the fact that they are small and easy to store.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top , TN
Mega Parent Expert
These are very cute and easily cleaned, however, each piece is supposed to be interchangeable but they do not stay together. They have a small hole to allow for drainage so they don't hold water and turn yucky. I thought they were a bit pricy especially when they wouldn't stay together. I usually love Boon products so I was disappointed in these.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Cutest brand ever! I love their products.

Cute and stylish! Which paren't wouldn't want to walk around carrying baby stuff that are sold at Nordstrom. But sometimes I can find it in Marshalls. Saving $!
Julysa A.
Julysa A.
Lakewood, CA
They're cute. Like the colors they come in. My baby loves playing with them while taking his bath.
cierra c.
cierra c.
Johnsonville , NY
These are super adorable. Very high quality and worth the money. Defiantly recommended.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
These are super cute and I love Boon products! such a high quality brand!!!!!
Cassandra R.
I love these bath toys! Super cute without being too childish. It's a modern take on the bath toy. My toddler loves playing with the Boon Creature Cups both in and out of the tub. He's come up with some pretty creative combinations of creatures, and I love that these toys double as cups for the bath.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert
I love that these are mix and match. They are cute bath toys that water won't get trapped inside of. My daughter loves to scoop water up and watch it flow out into the other pieces.
Cassandra R.
What other Boon products do you love?
cielo b.
cielo b.
Tyler, TX
this is adorable wer do you find these
samantha P.
samantha P.
Did your kids really like these bath toys???
Athina R.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Are these worth buying? Does water get trapped inside?