BY BOON

Perfect for First-Time Eaters Funnels Runaway Food Back into the Bowl 2 Suction Cup Base Keeps Bowl Securely in Place 3 Flexible Food Catcher Bends When Bumped 4 Top Rack Dishwasher Safe 5 BPA, Phthalate, PVC Free Your house and child s clothes don t have to resemble feeding time at the zoo. Catch Bowl s built-in food catcher extends toward your child, creating a ramp to catch runaway food. What they re eating ends up back into the bowl, so there s less mess and waste. Bonus: It has a suction cup bottom so kids can t pick it up and throw it at you. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Alex K.
Brooklyn, NY
The main advantage of this bowl is suction base! It's amazing! My son loves to create a mess while eating. And this thing stops him from throwing food on the floor. The food catcher will work if you teach your child eating with the spoon. My son uses his hands so far. )
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
My nephew likes to walk around with his food and drinks. I know I shouldn't let him, but that's why I'm not his mom and the best aunt. Thank god for this bowl and sippy cups !
Angel I.
The best bowl ever if you have little ones. When my great nephew comes over, I pulls this out !
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
Loved this bowl. We used it a lot. Nice bright fun colour and the suction worked really well. I liked that is was such a nice deep bowl.